H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Chaos Dimension is almost definitely level 3. If you look at the pic Shuma has barely any meter left. If the other screen shots are from the same match he obviously spent 3 bars!

He seems slightly bigger now too.

You know that’s terrible logic right. No offense. =/

Chaos Dimension has always been a level 3, there’s no reason to assume it won’t be in this game. I’m just disappointed that it looks the same as it did in past games.

Also, Jesus Christ look at Shuma’s size compared to Ryu. He’s fucking enormous.

Chaos Dimension has always been a level 3, there’s no reason to assume it won’t be in this game. I’m just disappointed that it looks the same as it did in past games.

Also, Jesus Christ look at Shuma’s size compared to Ryu. He’s fucking enormous.

^Chaos Dimensions was originally was 1 meter in MSH, not 3.

Wheres the scan at with Ryu and Shuma?

Of all the characters, I really think I’m most excited for Shuma really. Wonky Chaos D or not, I think he’s gonna be one awesome fellow this time around.

And a classy fellow at that.

Why are people looking that much into Chaos Dimension? I’m curious about it as everyone else…but I’m more worried of how he’ll play in general.

Still hoping he’s under the radar in terms of character choices…but actually viable.

Considering this game, I think he’ll be just fine.

I’ve never understood this sentiment.

Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

Holy balls

Heh, Shuma’s got optic blasts. God, does he look freaky though…

Why wouldn’t it look the same? Heck, it actually looks better.

A slow moving version of his eye balls projectile would be amazing.

God damn he looks awesome!

Just by the looks he’s on my team

I wonder if his eye beam hyper is steerable or always fires at that angle?

Am I the only one, or do some of his pics make you go, “Awwww. How cute!”

Oh god, no.

Naw, I think once we see it in motion it will all come together. I hope the Eye beam super is aim-able like Ryu’s.

Pretty sure we all are thinking the same thing, its just that we theory fought enough about it, and we want something solid to discuss, weather or not if he’s viable will only be known once the game drops.

Not to mention Chaos dimensions is the sh8t.

Only thing i’m worried about now is his voice. His old voice was perfect, but the actor who did it is dead :frowning:

^They just need a good Sound designer behind any VA for Shuma, Dormammu is great, i don’t expect no less for Shuma.

Oh, Shuma. You know you can’t have her.