H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

A hushed silence is appropriate. When Shuma graces earth all shall stand in awe.

Capcom could go for a generic song for all DLC characters. I know everything’s hinting that he will have a theme song, but I am wondering about it because we have gotten a hint that DLC characters may not have theme songs.

Damn straight, ha ha!

BTW, added all the new info to the first post.

Hyped as hell to hear his remixed theme.

If DLC characters don’t get themes they might default to the stage themes that we haven’t heard since E3.

IDK why everyone is worried that Shuma and his DLC brethren won’t get a remixed theme, I mean, its 2011 yo its guaranteed.

**@Figure39 **:Good stuff with the OP.

Tho i disagree this was funny.:rofl:

Lol yeah but I do like Doom’s Latveria disco.

From the New Info thread.

I for one don’t believe it, the Star are not yet right. (see what I did Thar)

I don’t see how that could be wrong. I could imagine them just showing a picture of Jill and Shuma while mentioning some of the things that have been said about them like how Jill is a completely new character, but they specifically mention 4 characters. Either way we have to get some kind of news, even if there aren’t videos or anything like that.

I reckon he’ll just talk abit about Shuma and Jill’s past appearances in mvc2 and that’ll be it.

No way are we getting info on the second set of dlc characters before release.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I highly disagree. I think sent’s voice is fantastic, even better than in Mvc2. And he was just as intelligible back then too.

http://shoryuken.com/content/first-images-jill-valentine-shuma-gorath-marvel-vs-capcom-3-3481/

Dat Chaos Dimension!

OH SHIT. THIS JUST GOT REAL.

Capcom just can’t get a break.

Except this was from Famitsu…pretty sure this was actually done on purpose, not to mention, 4 screens of two characters we already know exist probably doesn’t register much in Capcom’s emotions…

IDK about 2 and 3.

I hope Chaos Dimension is just a 1 frame command grab instead of a power up mode into the grab. Nothing’s more obvious than Shuma turning all glowy and saying GUESS WHAT I"M GONNA DO NOW

^sure if your across the screen, or playing a dumb opp, but you really spouse to go for set ups/ combo into it.

I think a 1 frame grab would have plenty of ticks and setups though.

You think so? Thanks.
I was thinking that it looks pretty plain. Currently thinking up a smoother layout for the first post.

By the way, I am "figuer"39, not "figure"39. :stuck_out_tongue:

The whole advantage of that is that the opponent knows there is a threat of taking massive damage off of the grab. You know they’re gonna do everything they can to avoid being grabbed, making them very easy to manipulate into various set ups. Besides, making it an ordinaty 1 frame grab super is boring as balls.

Yeah, Jim ward does an excellent job with Sentinel in this game. If anything, i can understand him better this time.

As for Shuma-Gorath’s theme it’s probably his Marvel Superheroes vs Street Fighter theme since they’re going with the last theme they’ve had.

Which is good, since i liked that one and hopefully the remix will be great.