H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

LOL Cthulu silliness. Im willing to bet that that was someones school project.

Anyway, the current MvC3 roster is AWESOME. I just want a MegaMan to make it perfect. Hopefully, MegaMan X, so I can rock this in the background while kickin ass wit him.

[media=youtube]zScY9Ys3S-Q[/media]

X,Shuma,Zero/CapAm ftw.

Really, got a link?

Not anything pertaining to the good stuff like gameplay, but I thought the bold also pertained to Shuma Gorath.
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: It?s Doctor Doom?s time | Hero Complex ? Los Angeles Times

Any youtube links to people who are really good with Shuma in MvC2? I tried looking but couldn’t really find anything.

Thank fuck capcom stuck to there guns.
It is kinda heartwarming reading that, i’m not a big comic man myself, but you play the game and it sparks your interest in that said character, even if in comic terms they are dead or obscure.

I’d have hated to see mvc3 just become popularity contest in terms of who made it in the final game

This, big up’s for Capcom not selling out.

One thing about Shuma’s Mystic stare, I hope the Mystic Stare Assist eyes latch on as well when they hit instead of explode on contact, with the new statues ailment mechanic I see Mystic Stare being good.

Yeah I’m really interested in how they implement Mystic Stare, I really hope they keep the move interesting.

Check this one out:

[media=youtube]dqcXGilxUuo[/media]

thats probably the worst sentinel played i’ve ever seen

What if they made it have different properties depending on the type of attack used? Like in MvC2, the attack button simply dictated how far the Stare traveled. It would be cool if you had alternate options as opposed to just the length it goes. I’m hoping that they give us the option to detonate the eyes on command…could lead into some crazy combo options if implemented right. All in all, I have a feeling that Shuma will be a really obscure type of play-style, perhaps a bit like Arakune from Blazblue or something.

EDIT: I wanna see some gameplay footage already!!! :slight_smile:

Hope that color makes a return.

@Waste of Flesh,Arakune is boss, but I see shuma playing shuma with tweaks and buffs here and there.

For those who where wondering about Shuma not having an ending, missions, etc etc

MVC3: Seth Killian answers community questions. Pt 1 Neo Empire!

I still wish that Ryu was MvC1, he had the ability to change his style to Ken/Akuma. Then give that to MegaMan too and let him change his style to absorbed bots.

Diss b Dat Shuma G thread, Dat Ryu thread B dat Way ---->

fam.

Shuma has an ending!! And missions! Hell yeah, thanks for that Flashy Nights

That must mean all DLC characters have themes, I can’t wait to hear his.

This also improves the chances for the DLC characters to get all the “little touches”, such as specific intro/win quotes and tags.

Whatever Shuma should just call everyone WASTE OF FLESH anyways

Really? Whoa.

Well, they’re defo not tourney players, and the Shuma-Gorath is pretty good, anyway.

Good stuff! Now if only they had gotten him to confirm that DLC characters will have theme songs.

Also, agreed, that colour looked great.

Man, here’s hoping that they get his voice right.

Also, his MSHvsSF theme was great!

Except Sentinel, he’s a waste of metal.

Sent’s voice isn’t that bad really, his voice reminds me of E102 from sonics adventure (Dreamcast), They also did a great job with Dormammu’s so Im not all that worried about it cuz, and the MSHvsSF theme was pimpalious, but If I had t choose I would go with MSH theme, for its more serious tone.

Of course he will, you think the game just goes silent when he gets in off of a team mate death?