H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Wow, your sig is win, Flashy Nights.

Thx yo, after seeing Sent’s trailer man I hyped for Shuma Sents animation is wonderful, there no doubt in my mind that Shuma won’t be marvelous.

so where are the shuma videos? D=

My thoughts exactly. Sentinel looks GORGEOUS.

Shuma-Gorath is going to be just as beautiful as Capcom has said. Mark my words.

I just hope the guide book that coming out on the 3rd or 4th give us some type of Shuma Gorath information so we will have something to talk about in here. :confused:

Marvel didn’t want Shuma but Capcom did.

Marvel Vs Capcom Returns | Edge Magazine

Good sh8t Capcom.

This makes Mega Man fan’s claims that Capcom doesn’t know how to pick a roster even more ridiculous.

Long live Capcom! These guys have a love for art.

I told you guys that it was definitely Capcom’s idea to bring Shuma-Gorath back.

Good call capcom

Well hey there fellas!

I’m actually not brand new…I had an older account but it seems to have been missing. The old account actually used to have Shuma Gorath’s name in it. I think it was xxShuma_Gorathxx or something like that.

ANYWAY, nice to see a thread dedicated to my most beloved one-eyed wonder! Where was all the Shuma love when MvC2 was out?!?!?!? Oh yeah, that’s probably because he kinda sucked in that game, lol. Well, I look forward to sticking around and discussing Shuma strats and tactics with everybody.

LET THE TENTACLED BROTHERS UNITE.

-Cody

Hell yeah.

I rocked Shuma Gorath in MvC2, I was top tier in the The Crenshaw district.

I live and DIE for the Old One.

I’m making a comic where Shuma-Gorath befriends a little girl. It’s all cute and they go for picnics and stuff and he plants “beholder flowers” from his dimension in her garden and they have lots of fun until Shuma-Gorath has to go back to Marvel land.

I’m very glad I didn’t stop reading at that point.

Yeah yeah, I expected that response. But no, it’s nothing like… that.

I kno :rofl:

Ha ha. I bet that comic would look something like this:

[media=youtube]FOHJUrcVdJk[/media]

^ that vid is godlike.

Ha ha, yeah, isn’t it? I love it!

I dressed up as Shuma Gorath for the create an intro contest to get into the Gamespot tournament.