H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Don’t we all!XD

Naw Shuma was just troll Dr strange all while making fun of Dormammu while hijacking the ancient one.

Eternity.

Shuma should have a brand new hyper to replace the mystic smash thing. Just have his body disappear and tentacles stab from various parts of the screen for multi-hits.

Naw if anything going to replace Hyper mystic smash it should be some kind of Beam super.

I wonder if Shuma Frame data will be in the Guide Book?

Now that would be some strange frame data to look over

Challenge accepted.

why do you say that?

Because I don’t think before I speak

derp

I wonder if they are going to make Shuma’s character model bigger.

He was kinda small when they animated him in Marvel Super Heroes.

they specifically said that theyre going to make him bigger

Oh really? Cool, where is this info from?

I was just thinking the same thing, that’s good to hear. I remember when I selected him in MSH 2 things went through my mind: 1) Wow that’s kind of a random character, WTF does he have to do with the Infinity Gauntlet? 2) Sure is a hell of a lot smaller than I would have imagined.

Also I hope they mess around with Chaos Dimension. They can keep the animation the same, but change it so the background stage gets all crazy like he is taking them between dimensions.

“One attack not generated from his’ eye is when he uses all of his tentacles to generate a ball of pure energy that can shatter realities.”

This should be one of his supers

It should increase the range and hitboxes on all of his moves (Normals, M Smash, M Stare, Hypers) so as to be proportionate with his larger size. Also, they might take the bigger thing as a reason to make him deal more damage at the expense of making him a bigger target.

I hope so!

Don’t want that tiny Shuma-Gorath anymore!

well if the size increase messes with Shuma’s speed in a bad way I rather do with out a size increase.

Im’ fairly certain either sven or seth mentioned that they made him larger for 3. This was around the time of his reveal/leak…thing.

I remember someone saying his “animations were beautiful to behold” and that they also made him bigger. How much bigger remains to be seen, but i can tell from just looking at his character art, that he’s noticably larger. They made his eyeball… head…base thing, small compared to the rest of his body. A general rule of artistic proportions would suggest that he’s grown, since a smaller head makes the body seem much more massive. If he remains the same size as before with these proportions, he would actually look smaller than in MvC2. I highly doubt Capcom wanted him to look smaller.

Well I guess we got this mag to look forward to some type of info. lol
[media=youtube]8AwivwmIqfc[/media]

Well I guess we got this mag to look forward to some type of info. lol
[media=youtube]8AwivwmIqfc[/media]