H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Yeah he already got his ass banned here for pulling that same sorta shit.

Any ideas for where he might benefit from X-factor, assuming no to little changes?

A Full on X-Factor plus Chaos Dimension, may do 100% worth of damage lol and if not it may be close to 100%.

He got banned for flaming PW fans. Then I argued with him and refuted all of his arguements and he started insulting me cause hes retarded and cant except defeat. Then I trolled him and he ended up getting banned and I didnt even get an infraction. :wink:

I really really want to see what Chaos Dimension looks like.

I also want to see. I hope they dont butcher it.

Ever time I hear that ^ I get more fearful it might happen.:frowning:

i would like to see that all of his tentacles hit for his s.roundhouse or i guess in this case it would be like a command normal (forward C) or something like that would be good to super cancel into as well . and to make you feel somewhat better flashy lets pray his chaos dimension has a faster start up :slight_smile:

What they really need to do is bring back his Marvel Super Heroes “Time Gem” effect where he turned the opp into stone.

Get this man a desk next to Seth (even tho Im sure its been suggested before lol) If Capcom makes “Petrify Touch” his 2nd one meter super, Shuma would wreck face, not to mention he would have a full set of “useful” supers.

Edit:
Adding adding another doppelganger super Chaos split (which wasn’t that very good) to MvC3 where at least too characters have doppelganger based supers, would be kinda lazy, oversaturate and unoriginal.

yes i agree that stone touch would be great!!!1

The animations for when the opp being petrified and then unpetrified would be a wonderful sight to behold in MvC3. Toss in Morrigan with her meter gain assist may lead to something pretty neat with Petrify Touch popping up constantly.

Yeah petrify would just be really cool. I’m really hoping he’s larger for some reason, it would just make him look so much more intimidating.

Shuma-Gorath and I are close friends. After he seeds the universe with his ancient power we’re planning to head down to the Dairy Queen near my house and mack on a blizzard cake or two.

I second this. He can be whatever size he damn wants to be, why not make him look threatening?.. inb4RAM.

The reasoning behind that is simple, he is huge in canon, so yea he needs to be lager, tho I wouldn’t really complain if he isn’t. Question how much lager would be ideal?

Put him about the size of Tron Bonne’s mech. Don’t want dat hitbox being TOO big.

lol isn’t he that size in the older games? :stuck_out_tongue:

Epic Troll status, if capcom gave Shuma a move similar to sims yoga towers, I would troll all online players with it for lulz.

Shuma at Sentinel’s height would be rad.

i was thinking more Juggernaut size, or hulk