H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

In every sense.

Shuma-Gorath seems to be the type of entity that has a sense of humor. I wonder if he’ll be all “sup bro” when he fights against Dormammu.

Our good buddy Clovr4Lyfe is trollin the Unity thread. Excellent.

Naw they gon beef, Shuma tossed a few jab shots at Dormammu on wax a while back. In fact, Two extra dimensional entities trying to work the same dimension, is like having 2 dealers work the same street corner.

lol yeah, but at least he’s giving us or me a reason to bump the thread.:stuck_out_tongue:

You know, I thought that was you over on Unity, didn’t wanna say anything though.

I’m surprised Marvel never explored the story possibility of Dr. Strange’s enemies going up against one another.

Well Shuma did make Nightmare his b***h, and Dormammu went to take over hell and almost succeed.

what’ll shuma and dorm’s dialogue be like?

Shuma: “Why haven’t I seen you show up for the Extraplanar-Poker games every Nethersunday? Has something happened?”

Dormamma: “It’s not that I don’t want to go, it’s just that Fred’s always waving his ctgahxs at me… It creeps me out.”

it would be great if they finally gave him a teleport.

I rather a 8 way air dash but thats just me.

I WONDER IF SHUMA’S MYSTIC SMASH WILL HAVE BETTER PROPERTIES RATHER THAN HOW IT WAS ON MVC2 WHERE WHEN IT HIT , IT SENT THE CHARACTER FLYING UPWARD, I HOPE THAT THEY GIVE HIM A FASTER RECOVERY IN THE SMASH I THINK IT WOULD OPEN HIM UP FOR MORE RUSHDOWN TACTICS AND HOPEFULY GOOD SETUPS AND MIXUPS. PLUS I AGREE THAT GIVING HIM A TELEPORT WOULD BE GREAT BUT IF SO I THINK HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ATTACK COMING RIGHT OUT OF HIS TELEPORTS. IM SURE THEY’LL MAKE SHUMA GOOD THEY HAVE BEEN DOING A GREAT JOB SO FAR WITH THE NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN THE CHARACTERS NOW , FROM HOW THEY USE TO BE IN THE PREVIOUS GAMES. CANT WAIT. ALSO I THINK THEY SHOULD LET HIM GO INVISIBLE JUST A THOUGHT. SHUMA GREAT!!! :wgrin:

Please stop typing in caps. All I see is a giant wall of stupid that I won’t bother reading.

I think you can get banned for that actually >>

PS: Slinky combos for the win >>

I wonder if shuma’s mystic smash will have better properties rather than how it was on mvc2 where when smash hit , it sent the character flying upward, I hope they give him A faster recovery for the mystic smash I think it would open him up for more rushdown tactics and hopefully good setups and mixups. Plus I agree giving him a teleport would be a great add to his movelist and game, but if so i think shuma should be able to attack coming right out of his teleports(something like strider in mvc2). I’m sure they’ll make shuma good they have been doing a great job so far with new developments in the characters now , from how they use to be in previous games. cant wait, also i think they should let shuma go invisible just a thought SHUMA’s GREAT!!!

Maximum Shuma gogogogogo

I was looking over some old shuma matches of him in marvel super heroes they should give him his super where he can multiply himself something like how morrigan can call a illusion of herself by pressing d,d + A B. It would really make him a huge threat in mvc3 big hopes for him this game. Anybody have any suggestions.?

Needs two many fixes to be useful imo, I would go for something brand new this time around.

You guys know him? He went ballistic because I told him that he read something wrong in some pointless Ask Capcom thread he made, calling me a troll and threatening to report me.

On-topic: I wish we didn’t have to wait a whole month to see some gameplay videos.