H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Felicia/Shuma-Gorath/MODOK

oh mayne that would be mayhem, the tears, the hate, the pounds of salt, lets hope it becomes more then a dream.

Oh dear god I’d main him

Omega Red’s coil could steal meter…

;_; Shuma better not disappoint

That’s what I thought. His life sucker grab should be made into a command throw. light version drains life, mid version drains meter, and hard version depletes red life or something.

Zero’s doppleganger super in TvC is not like you’d expect. It didn’t double up his normals, only his special moves. It did, however, reduce a lot of his damage scaling, making his combos do more damage overall and such.

I’m pumped for Shuma, he was always a fun character. I can’t wait to see Chaos Dimension in all its 3D, HD glory now. :drool

We share the same opinion, sans drool. I’m a tad disappointed that we’ll have to wait until March for all that tentacle goodness, but it’ll be worth the wait.

just watch as Capcom trolls us by making chaos dimension look practically identical to it’s previous form, or replacing it with something not as good.

50 50 for the 1st and for the later not going to happen. We will probably see a brand new super for 1 meter (Crosses fingers for something thats replenishes like by draining life or meter of the opponent), cuz I don’t see and don’t want Chaos Split to be any where near Shuma’s move-set unless its “fixed”.

Better yet: would be a great teammate for Jean. :stuck_out_tongue:

Old Ones, Many Angled Ones, lend me your posts! if you have an account one the infamous cap-come unity.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/26621565/Will_MvC3_Shuma_Gorath_play_like_MvC2_Shuma_Gorath

Chaos Dimension is probably his Lv3… I really can not wait to see his animations, things like Mystic Smash, hopefully he still turns to stone… Litterally can not wait…

OP was me. Hopefully it’ll get a response like the Jill thread did.

Good looking out on the thread yo, all we do now is play the waiting and bumping game. lol

I’m worried about that myself. But I do hope it’s as least as epic as Dormammu’s lvl3. An interdimensional monster taking you to his home dimension shouldn’t look like a Disney ride.

It would be godlike if shuma said “Im taking you for a ride, Chaos Dimensions!” once he gets a hold of you.

You’re giving Capcom way too much credit. But they would become the greatest developers ever if they did it.

Well Deadpool does say “mag freakin neto,” and “where yo curly” you know the rest.

The lack of info is killing me.-_-

Yeah but deadpool only does that because he’s deadpool. Shuma doesn’t know about this dimension. If he did we’d be fucked.