H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

This leads me to believe Shuma is in good hands.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is why I love Capcom.

Bravo! clapping

From the leakers twitter on why shuma is DLC.:frowning:
Ken Lennox (klennox22) on Twitter

I liked the “If he was in the game, the story would make absolutely no sense if he wasn’t the final boss” explanation I had.

yeah, I call bullshit on the entire twitter “leak” because of that. shit’s way too suspect. Also, only a GG stage and Metro city stage for Capcom? hell no.

Forgetting the Mega Man Legends and Resident Evil stages?

‘to even the sides’? That’s… crazy

Shuma wasn’t the final boss for any of the fighting games he was in before.

whoops, silly me.

Devitalization, I hope we will be able to use it while an assist is on screen this time around, and has better range. When Mystic stare eyes are latched on to a character, they should stay on em, even when I throw the character, or start up the chaos dimension.

If Shuma gets chaos split as a 2nd level 1 super, I hope the clone/double will fire Mystic Stare along with the original, Devitalization should also be useable while the chaos split is active. We should still have the option to use our special move while the Chaos dimension is active.

Well X-23’s apperently only changes her E to the special throw so she still has access to all other moves IIRC. I expect something similar for Shuma.

Lets hope so, because looking back at past games they really screwed shuma up in that department.

Just realized something really cool. In the leaked images from the upcoming Marvel vs Capcom 3 comic, there was Jill standing alongside Chris in some of the panels.

That means that Shuma-Gorath could potentially also make an appearance in the comic!

Just because they’re DLC doesn’t mean they can’t have anything to do with the story.

Dunno why a lot of people think otherwise. :<

Racist.

You’re right, it doesn’t mean that; but it is a possibility. Anyway, fingers crossed for my boy Shuma-Gorath to show up in the comic!

I picture him sitting in his cozy otherdimensional den sipping cognac and chuckling softlly to himself, thinking ‘That chode is what they’re afraid of?

Maybe in a nice Hef-style dressing gown.

don’t tempt me Windy.

lol; I like tempting :smiley:

I see an error there tho’, too classy to ever say “Chode”.