H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

no, you’ll get him for free when he’s released approximately a month later.

I beleeve Windsagio.

what a rip.

I think I’ll have to explain. With the CE you’ll get a character download token for both Jill and Shuma, that will allow you a download after 30 days (they are probably not finished yet). Both Shuma and Jill will be released as DLC (not free, confirmed by Sven but he never said the price) 4 weeks after the game drops.

4 Weeks Carpark.

Yes, of course it is 4 weeks, I have no idea why I wrote 4 months.:wasted: I also have no idea why the poster for the CE says 30 days, yet the press release says 4 weeks, I guess Gamestop wrote 30 days just in case.

30 days seems shorter than 4 weeks? I just hope we get some real info on Shuma soon. I’m not expecting video, but just a better rundown than “he looks real pretty like” would be nice.

you forgot PTX, who had two. Polimar, Karas, Yatterman-1, Ken, chun and a few others all had one charge move, which is fairly substantial if you think about it. And no, they were actually more or less the same charge length. PTX’s chainsaw and tackle for example, had about the same charge duration.

BEHOLD! Your new favourite shirt!

Did someone say BEHOLD?

Scott Summers would be an excellent salesman.

You’re.

cringes

It’s late, I’m tired. I never make that mistake dammit!

PS, Dale from King of The Hill just shouted “BEHOLD” on the TV. Cyke’s influence knows no bounds.

BEHOLD! is one of my favorite things about MvC2, despite the fact that I never have liked Cyclops either in the comics or on the games.

Must… have… one of these shirts!!!

needs more Classy Shuma

Fuck I really want that shirt but I’m not willing to get the game late because I ordered it online.
EDIT: Fuck it, I guess I will order it online. Anybody got a link to the product page to order it online? I can’t find it.

OPTIC BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!

Couldn’t help myself. Sorry. :frowning:

I don’t think you can order it yet.

I think they are doing a vote to see which color gets picked. But if pre-order it on the capcom store, can I still get the collector’s edition? Cuz I will go to gamestop right now and get my money back so fast…

I think you have to wait till they finish the vote to see the collector’s edition in their site. I just hope the black one doesn’t win. If it does I’ll just keep the amazon pre order.