H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

I can’t wait to rock Shuma in Heroes and Heralds mode, and make him the powerhouse he always deserved to be.

Just thought that i’d leave this here for all us Shuma fans

First sneak peak at Shuma-Gorath’s character select screen portrait!

Check the video at 09:57.
Thanks to Karsticles for the hint!

Is it just me, or does his select screen image there look sloppily mirrored?
Also, I raise you one original Shuma theme.

holy cow this is godlike.

If Shuma and Hsien-ko went on a date…what do you think they would do?

Shuma’s colors.

Honestly, Capcom should have been the one to write up on him, cause this favoritism is just sad.

Glad to see that the red colour is back! I was hoping that they would throw it in! Now if only his eye was purple for his black-and-white alt…
And yeah, the lack of enthusiasm of the write-up does not surprise me. It’s a well-known fact that Marvel are capitalistic popularity whores. Luckily we have our beloved Capcom on charge of this game, and thus artistic vision and originality have a guaranteed seat in it.

According to this piece of artwork, he would wrestle sharks, haha.

BTW, I love your avatar, MysticRay! Dat psychedelic Shuma-Gorath!

IndiGorath still has to be my favorite color scheme.

All black everything shuma is godlike

You know, at this point, I consider that black alt to be a buff for Shuma.

Shuma/Hsien-ko is the best MvC3 couple out there lolz.
Shuma’s Ultimate ending should totally be him asking Hsien-ko on a date…and making Morrigan jealous.

Anyway, glad you like my Avatar!

lol

Haha, that ending would be great!

You know, many people don’t know about this, but Shuma-Gorath/Hsien-Ko is a pretty official couple in the game’s canon. In his winquote against Hsien-Ko, Shuma-Gorath offers her to marry him.

Ok Shuma Gorath is finally a “power character”. Since Hyper Mystic Smash is OTG and mashable for extra damage and we can finally tack on a Hyper Combo after performing a 300 something K ground loop that will easily equate to near 550k damage.

Well his old hyper mystic smash super otg’d and you have to mash the super to get to the same damage level it was in regular MvC3, sooooo troll post?

Not really, knowing capcom the mashing won’t be super absurd. Also at least he can actually end his combos with a hyper nearly anywhere now

[media=youtube]T742zEJFbOw[/media]
15:01 Shuma’s got some new animations, I see.
Too bad he looks fucking stiff during Phoenix Wright’s level 3.

Well its official. Shuma’s j.S after a launcher still sends them flying at a diagonal. =/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MysticRay is hilarious sniff :rofl: