Guardians of the Galaxy film, updates

The only people that care about Rockey Racoon are furfags that just learned about him thru UMVC3. Anyone that reads GotG knows that not a single one of them fools is worth a shit and just there to make my nigga Thanos look that much cooler.

U heard it here first, folks. RockyB in full support of Bautista as Black Panther

Still holding out for Michael Cena?

Thanos beats down Drax
five minutes later
"Congratulations! I want my rematch."

Lol u actually flagged that comment.

And auto correcting iPhone

Basketballs don’t hold grudges

Will there be Duct Tape?

Which brings me to illustrate my point. Go ahead and search the interweb for “Ted user reviews,” and see how many dimwitted parents took their kids to see that.

Like I said before, and I can easily reiterate: It doesn’t matter the subject matter or the rating this movie gets, if it’s got talking animals in it, people are going to attach it to Disney Homeward Bound Family Fun Night Let’s Go Love–OMG WHAT IS THIS SHIT THIS SHOULDN’T BE MARKETED TO KIDS! And honestly, this movie could be serious to a fault, and I would struggle to take it so on the same token. I could not justify to anyone outside of the Marvel fandom going to a movie with a talking animal in it with, “This movie’s got some serious shit going on,” without being asked to go for a mental health assessment.

Of course, even if I wanted to go to this movie (I don’t, I haven’t liked most of Marvel’s offerings recently, and well, I have never read this comic to justify spending money to go sit and bitch for two hours about how they took so much creative license that it isn’t like the source material at all), I wouldn’t feel like I have to justify it to anyone. But most people aren’t in that boat.

John Cena’s awkward mid-20s brother who stutters out his lines like he’s in between puberty and ritalin?

As much as GOTG can be serious, it still has some lightheartedness to it. My beef is the fact that people are getting their panties in a bunch acting like Rocket Raccoon is the second coming of Jar Jar Binks when the character is WAAAAAAY far removed for that stupidity.

chris pratt as starlord? Really?? I like him enough in Parks & Rec, but unless he’s hiding some serious acting chops, this is just… dumb.

He was awesome in zero dark thirty

I’m reserving judgment only because I was proven wrong by Hemsworth as Thor. I think Pratt can do Starlord.

new talent cant complain on paychecks lol. plus they will owe marvel for basically jumpstarting their careers.

So who is going to play gamora?

Is there any hot womens available? Ones who would look good in green?

I’d go for Rosario Dawson as Gamora.

Chyna’s done that on screen

‘shishishishi’
-/:slight_smile:

I didn’t even know he was in that. I’ve been meaning to watch that movie anyway.

Star Lord will not be serious at all

Probably give him that dude was eating fast food and watching netflix one moment and fighting off alien hordes the next type of story like a bunch of wtf from him and he fucks gamora

http://latino-review.com/2013/04/03/exclusive-meet-thanos-henchman-marvels-guardians-galaxy/

And Zoe Saldana is in talks to play as Gamora: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zoe-saldana-marvels-guardians-galaxy-432054