Good Games, the return! (Now with subtitles!)

GG Sole

GG’s to MarioDood. Seem to be giving you GG’s a lot these days. Pretty sweet connection and I actually decided to restart my comp so my MAME didn’t crap up on me as much. Ibuki vs. Makoto is literally insane. Crack may be crazier but that matchup is pretty close. Just can’t be afraid of Makoto is all. Like your Oro and Elena as well. You know how to run that b+HK with Elena. Hugo doesn’t like that too much. Hugo didn’t like the guns that Oro brought to the fight either. I’m down to game with you anytime. GG’s again.

ggs games to Lets play tonight on ST nice ryu

GGs to lets play, pretty solid shoto’s. sorry about the disconnect, i lagged out.

good games to stephanie she has a mean ken

ggs to a bunch of people here on ST. I got raped though, very bad player I am.

Based on some things said in the chatroom, its probably not a she. And the next time this person says any racist things. I’m gonna have to do something about it.

lol what can you do…its online so just ignore it…very simple

Well, didn’t mean it in that serious of a way. Just whatever I can do in the chatroom, ban or silence.

Forgot to say GGs to Brian (P2P) in p2p ST from 2 nights back. Good set of matches, but the best part of our set is when we encountered a “Draw Game”, twice in one game. I never seen that before in my life.

GG to darkhokage and dimmu.

Who from xbox live play on kaillera too?

GG’s to Blaq. Your Necro gave me some headaches. I couldn’t figure out where to parry.

Had lots of fun with Macumazahn, his ken has so many gosh darn mix ups I didn’t stand any chance. His hugo is effin scary too. We need more people like him on kaillera. Us scrubs will remain blissfully unaware of how to play properly until we doo.

Lol, I piss you off or something Ramza? You just dropped without saying anything.

i had to go, i usually just leave on randoms. why do people make diff names? i woulda said ssup if i knew it was you

OMG GG’s to Ramza, or should I say Good Rape. His Ken mauled my so badly last night.

GGs to Bedfast and some other guy in that room with us. I was that Sean player. Fun set, too bad everything crapped out on us:(

LOL. Kaillera always messes up. Especially when you get a lot of people in the room. I just try to do p2p now cuz it’s more consistant. I only randomly get on Kaillera when I’m too lazy to find someone on aim or mIRC.

It actually held together with minimum lag for about 10 games. Still… when it dies it dies. No going back:(

Ah, I’m training stick right now, so I’ve been using other names. That way I don’t get people shit talking me while I’m trying to learn.
Not like there are any Necro players besides me and BlaQ anyway though :stuck_out_tongue:
I would’ve said something, but I didn’t know if you even remembered me.