Good Games, the return! (Now with subtitles!)

ggs, also ggs to mag -k2o- and kenuran.

GGs to Rakurai in ST at reps!

GGs to Ippo, he has a very strong Dudley. We played through some insane lag on GW though, kinda weird.

And to Chase Lewis’ friend, guess Chase didn’t wanna play tonight!

GG --. Some random player…

GGs Dumbazz

gg Frantastic

ggs dimmu

It’s been a while since online for me but it was great to play a good player:tup:

Chase Lewis is me. Thanks for the props, and thanks for playing so many games with my bad friend last night :rofl:. Trying to convince him to play this and so was letting them try it out. Hope they were some ok Yun training for you. I had to study for a final unfortunately.

I want more ibuki matches though sometime. They were fun.

GGs The System & Juelz…

<juelz> F*CK TWELVE
<Yeah Dood 120%> (-_-")… sounds about right…

Story of my life… dood.

I felt the same away about Twelve at first, lol. Once I got used to it though it was doods Q and ibuki that kept getting me :sweat:. Dood i want more matches sometime! I’ve got a bit better so i hope not to put up a decent fight this time, lol.

gg’s kamina

Hehe, no problem, and he did help my Yun out abit, apparently though he’s alot like Ibuki, which I find distressing. Look forward to more matches though.

GGs to Nica KO, who got to pummel my new Yun, and Sammy, anddd… there was someone else I forgot though D: sorry I fail.

lol i wouldnt say pummeled but i was just examining you… you were doing low mk, into hp dash punch which is a no no…make sure you do low mk, lp or mp dash punch and start utilizing the lp,lk,mp chain more often (try to connect that into the super to do mp shoulder into mp dash punch it should connect) ggs man

GG Blaq.

Nice getting Necro mirrors with 2 of the better necro players on here. You guys will get yours someday. heh

Props for Ramza126 for a good set of 3s and ST games last night, although it’s a shame my connection was so screwed to allow P2P games for some reason.

Finally good to find someone pleasant on reps who actually has a decent level of SF games and not some random idiot who deliberately abuses lag and drops when they lose.

great games blaq, get some rest before our next set!

mame crashed halfway through our sean mirror :arazz:

Thanks man! Props to you too! Ye its a pity how we can’t use the servers like Godweapons. Our ping’s would skyrocket there! I know how you feel about the other players who use Lag-abuse and are just morons who ruin the experience for everyone. Good to find someone who is the polar opposite of that! Good games!

PS. If your connection is sorted by the time we next play, p2p?

Good games to DarkHokage. Seriously good games man.

GGs Chase, what was it between our makoto and ibuki matches? 24-20? lol, some fun shit man, you’re good. You win this time.

GGs [COLOR=“Cyan”]Spinning Beat, fun short set we had. Way to beat my Hugo in that last one. :sad: I never got around to picking Twelve, Elena, Makoto or Ibuki but next set I’ll bring those out. See you next time… dood![/COLOR]

Wake up shoryu is that gamble :rofl:

It was so close and I was running out of ideas

:wasted: I tell myself that every time a round starts…

GGs to [COLOR=“Cyan”]COMMONSENSE, you finally got Kaillera set up. Fun matches, I’m leaving for Japan in 10 days so I won’t be at the next NC tournament so if you want more matches we’ll have to do it through Kaillera until I’m back. Talk to you later… dood![/COLOR]