Good Games, the return! (Now with subtitles!)

GGs [COLOR=“Gray”]shadow clone, if only it didn’t die on us at the end… dood.[/COLOR]

GGs to Qwerty, dudes really nice. I like his Remy

GGs to my new homie Fatherbrain!!!

We finally got um in huh big homie??? We were trying to match for like two weeks but just couldn’t get it right lol. You should share that pumpkin pict yo. I’d have it as my av if I were you!!! Any way bro, it was cool finally meeting you. I’ll pm u for Wednesday

well, “…” or “kyokuji”, they would still be shittalking to you(or about you). i don’t get why people take online so seriously; i just go on to press buttons and have fun. using other names would only be fun if you were out to make fun of someone else in secret or something like that:wonder:

Lotta GGs to the guys i’ve played in the past few days in GW, can’t really remember the names! (But honestly alot seemed like they were using guises, and probrably do post here anyway)

Oh chyeah, Ggs to Meat Truck, had silly fun with him, though he got riled up very easily.

It’s just easier this way because people tend to kick/leave if they’ve played me before and I wasn’t a challenge.

gg frijoles. We’ll DEFINATLY have to play more :slight_smile:

remember that guy shinryukenOWNAGE? he was sooooo good. he needs to come back.

Khang…I…I had no idea you felt that way.:sad:

Oh thanks man, I appreciate it. But that love sticky is a little creepy.

GGs this afternoon to bas, short session but nice nonetheless.

GGs COLOR=“Yellow”, nice Urien there buddy. Sorry about my poor performance in the set. The connection looked and felt really good but there was a slight delay that was throwing everything off for me and I just couldn’t adjust to it. We’ll have to try again soon. Hopefully, I’ll be able to give you a better match next time… dood![/COLOR]

ggs to evil samurai this evening i think i used too much guile lol didn’t bring ST sagat out once lol. ggs anyway your vega will go far:wgrin:

Ggs to $$$ and \blue// though both were delay filled.

GGs to my homie Nomrah. Got in a nice long set. Very admirable when he told me that it was the last one he could play and then won, immediately afterwords asked if I wanted to get in one more with Gief because I was using Fei and basically just mashin away. Lotta ppl would of just ran off with the last win.

Theres plenty jerks on the battlefield but there are plenty of cool ppl up in there too.
I don’t think you will ever see a bad games post against Nomrah!!!

ggs to surewin

Good games to Mariodood and Yeah Dood 120%. Always a treat, fellas.

:tup: You too hombre, Kaillera was being stinky today and dying on us but we’ll show’em next time. Yeah, next time… dood!

ggs to djfrijoles in ST. fun gief mirrors :P. sorry the connection was spiking, and i eventually lagged out :<.