GGXX Accent Core for the Wii...?

http://www.aksysgl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=83

lol.

psh… knew it

people jump on the stupidest rumors

lol yup just like the US Slash release for PS2.

Too bad fanboys won’t ever learn though.

Win :slight_smile:

Hmm… interesting. I can see a release for the GC, and being bc with the Wii. Makes sense to me to target two consoles with one format of the game: Those with a GC and no Wii, and those with a Wii (doesn’t matter if they have a GC or not, BC)

I have my Innovation PS2->GC converter just in case this does go down.

Edit: Also, I don’t see it on the list of games to be released for any system as I work at Gamestop part time.

Part time people don’t get to see the real list :O!!

:lol: Nice! Maybe not for part timers, but if you were a Marine like me working there, you get to see anything you want!

That link doesn’t say the game’s not coming out, just that it hasn’t been officially announced. That could mean it’ll be shipped two days from now and announced tomorrow, it’s not terribly informative.

He does kinda have a point. O_o

that proves about as much as the initial rumor does

wiimote anal scalpel lawl

Strange, according to http://the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm , Sega is releasing it. >_>

Aaargh, was just gonna post that …what, no pirate smiley?

In any case…the truth will be told some time, sooner or later.

I’ll admit though, in any case, ain’t it a lil soon to be announcing a home port for any console? Game’s still practically a spring chicken in the arcade scene.

It’s Guilty Gear XX, a game that has been re-hashed almost more than Street Fighter II. It’s never too soon for a console release in that case. :smiley:

Well, consider how frequently we have been getting updated versions of GG and how the usual arcade to console transfer time is.

Honestly, given the Wii’s popularity and cheapness, I’d be surprised if we didn’t see it on a Wii. The only thing that would hinder it, would be the Wiimote controls, you know they would add.

Yeah, and the GC Pad isn’t exactly much better in terms of button layout, although the Classic Controller would be decent.

Wii needs a stick!

MAS Systems makes GCN sticks.

Tho as for the people that use Japanese sticks, such as myself… We might have to go the way of customs.

Remember, Smash Bros. will not use the Wiimote. I imagine this shouldn’t either.

In any case, I do think this is going down somehow, and am excited since I was already considering a Wii anyway.

Well, if it helps, don’t forget that the Wii has two USB ports. That should go a long way to helping everybody get situated with the control scheme they prefer. :wgrin: