GGXX Accent Core for the Wii...?

Hmmm this is rather interesting.Turth be told, I rather have it on wii, because of the netplay.As far as the PS2 thing…i dunno.I would rather see it on the PS3 with online play.

It’s much more likely to come to the Wii, even without taking this rumor/news into consideration. Most certainly not releasing on any Xbox, and Sony views 2-D as a detriment to their systems – why should they give a shit about GG, esPECIALly now and on their next gen.

This follows up w/ SNK saying how strongly they’ll support the Wii based on its 2-D friendliness.

It would be weird if it didn’t come to Playstation 2 though, as well. 480p is all you need.

all fighting games except SSBB are gonna suck…

Shut the fuck up.

catchin feelings over a console…Accent Core is a great game but if it’s on Wii its gonna suck.PS3 or 360 will be the better choice.I would probably buy the game anyway even if it does suck but i will probably own it just to have and not to play.I’m not ccomfortable with the Wiimote, everything i have played on Wii so far except Wii sports has sucked to me becuase of that stupid ass controller , if accent core isn’t compatible with the classic controller and they try some interactive shit it’s probably gonna suck balls like dbz tenkaichi.juss my opinion though, u don’t have to take it to heart becuase u like the console

Lol. :rofl:

Anyways, does anyone know of anyone PS2 to GC converters? Whether or not this is true yet, it’s rather obvious all the 2D fighters are coming to Wii over PS3 and 360 anyway.

I hope it comes out on Wii!!

Then you all can actually support GG instead of Swap Magic or HD Loader that shit!!

Lol, seriously. Is that so much to ask? :wgrin:

I’d much much (much) rather this game come out on Wii than PS3 and Xbox. Why? Because the Wii costs half to a third of the price of the others. 2d fighters fit in better with Nintendo’s philosophy, too; graphics are nice, and we’ll make them nice, but when it comes down to it, gameplay is more important.

I’d be fine with moving to Wii instead of the others, though. Eventually we’ll all have to get either new sticks or new converters for our PS2/etc sticks, might as well be Wii.

The development costs for Wii are like 1/5 of PS3 and 360. More budget for balancing/enhancing the game engine.

wii is perfectly fine

i just hope this hits ps2 as well

AS long as the wii version has online play,it’s all good.

And the Wii keeps looking more and more attractive for me.

ok another game I must buy…

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-6m-77-7-49-en-15-ps2%2Bconvert-70-k5n.html

Anyone bought this? I want it to connect my hrap to the Wii.

Read the reviews, someone said it didn’t work with their HRAP.

Too bad, I coulda used that too. =/

Why are you still talking? Buy a classic SNES controller, and stop behaving like a jackass.

Not because of this, but I would bet money this will happen.

That’s what worried me… It’s just hard for me to believe that only hraps wouldn’t work… I’m hoping it was just their bad luck since there’s next to nothing else about it.

y are u mad:rofl: