Georgia fighting game scene "Growing our scene is the key "

Actually, I’m very interested to know about this too.

Have you been to Level Up Game Center? It’s on Martinez Blvd. past the construction places. Even though normally they don’t have setups to put sticks in, they will set up a 60 inch TV if two or more players want it, and set it up so you can use sticks. I’m curious to see if anyone would be willing to go to a tournament there.

edit: I play mostly MK9, followed by MvC3 and SSF4. But everything outside MK9 is probably being put in the back burner when KOFXIII and Skullgirls hit.

lets see…im usually online alot b/c i have no cable/satellite tv, so it makes me a netflix whore lol :eek:usually during that time im either watching a movie and doing homework/studying, so feel free to send a message and ill join for some matches…my semester ends the first week of December so I will definitely have more freetime as well…for now i could do some monday morning matches though :nunchuck:

Remember that players and our community can join the Facebook group for a more active environment. :smiley:

sweet…link please

Live at Battle & Brew w/ MK9

FunkyP Gaming

[Nov 19, 2011] Elite Zone Monthly (Fayetteville, NC)

good games yojimbo, balrog experience is much needed… keep him coming strong :nunchuck:

yea man thats how i feel to, im in augusta also

any news on any upcoming events for street fighter 4 ae ANYWHERE in GA? preferably in augusta or somewhere in atlanta. i just wanna get some kind of tournament experience, i feel if i get more involved in the community it will better me as a player

Finally, we can get some games in. Anywhere from 5 to 8pm on weekdays ill be on PSN, if i see you online ill send an invite

Sucks saturday’s tourney is in Columbus, just too far for me… unless I catch a ride with someone… Ill throw them $20 dollas for gas money… anyone?

will do sir:china:…btw sick akuma resets…tried not to press buttons but in the end always got head flipped lol

I thought you just called me and told me you couldn’t make it :frowning:
Sorry I haven’t called back yet :lol:

Hey man I like your kano bro.

BONUS ROUND 02 (Ameriken) & FRB//06!
FRB//06 November 26th @ Hobgoblin Akasaka.

FRB06 - Facebook
@FRBJAPAN

Hajime no Ippo is the best anime ever. lol

We’re live at CSU for Tension Pulse 2k11!

awesome vid!

To join the Facebook Group, just search for Georgia Fighting Game Community.

thanks!!! :china: