Georgia fighting game scene "Growing our scene is the key "

does anybody know of a ssf4ae scene in Athens, Georgia?

There are 3 very good players that live in Athens. Chris G., Isaac G. and Chris B. They havent posted on here in ages.

Larry, yeah… I dont really get to play a variety of people online on weekdays. Saturday night I get to play against more of the lesser used characters and Im lagging in matchup experience lol i need t.hawk exp, sakura exp, dj exp just to name a few

Yeessss Finally i found it where exactly in ATL do the casuals take place?

There kinda sorta is one, yeah. There are a few of us here, the question is more of “will we meet” and “what do you play”

Yeah there’s quite a few of us actually now. What games do you play and what part of Athens do you live in?

Edit: saw that you play AE there is 3-4 that get together regularly and a few people that want to learn or play casually. PM me back and we can set something up

[Nov 19, 2011] Elite Zone Monthly (Fayetteville, NC)

^ That’s the same day as Tension Pulse, g.

just curious…but do you know a couple of guys named george and rodney her by any chance??

I do. Do I know you?

we’ve met but i dont think you remember me…me, geo, rod, and hong came to ga tech to some guys dorm to train for final round 14…i was the noob cody player if that helps to rejog your memory lol

Ah yeah. I remember. I was the incredibly awful viper player if that helps you remember me lol. I’m not playing sfiv much anymore, but next time I have a gathering I’ll be sure to call up George, Rodney, Hong and of course you’re welcome to come too. I’ll send you a pm once I get something worked out.

Hey man ya’ll some fudging faggots yo!!!

that’s constructive. We need to play some Boo Boo Fighter 4 soon

Hey Guys Tallahassee Has another tournament coming up, hope to see alot of you there!

Saturday December 10th 2011

Tallahassee, FL

Games being played:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
MK9
MYSTERY GAME!!!
SSFIVAE (Last hurrah before 2012)

Click the link for indepth details!

I hope to god that is DONG DONG NEVER DIE.

Mystery Game better be Slap Happy Rhythm Busters or Saturday Morning Mayhem.

SUP

i believe this is ben right? sorry i didnt introduced myself last time lol im good friends with those guys

haha no worries, good memory.

yojimbo, when are we playing again? lol random rank matches are no fun sometimes