Georgia fighting game scene "Growing our scene is the key "

The last thread was made in April so I wonder how long this thread will be open? Damn you facebook!

I was about to say the facebook group ruined the SRK page so bad that we don’t even need a GA one anymore?! But thank god it’s still here.

th

We still need people to post in this thread so new players will know there is a scene in ga. Our facebook page can’t be seen by the public. Also when people from other states visit ga they will post in the ga thread to ask around for tournaments or gatherings while they’re in town. I’m also getting sick of being on facebook so much lately. Nothing against our group. It’s just I’m being a facebook monster lately and I don’t want to be a facebook monster.

we right here

[Oct 1, 2011] Elite Zone (Fayetteville, NC)

So in two weeks Battle & Brew will be doing their first Mortal Kombat tournament, Joe won’t be involved this time around. I still wanna see where the MK players will go with this so if you guys are interested make sure to show up October 13th

FRB Vs. SBo 2011: Topic Japanese SSFIVAE Game Play featuring
New Video From FRB Japan. (We like yo’ play play cousins from Tokyo)

Congrats to Eddie Mu on winning the nc tournament in mvc3.

Results:

New tournament:

[Nov 19, 2011] Elite Zone (Fayetteville, NC)

oooooooooh mmmmmyyy fuuuuuuuuuucking goooooooooooooooood. (This is dogy)

Facebook is still killing your thread, it’s like crickets in here lol

People say the the new FB is not as confusing anymore…lol.

For ppl who actually still look at this thread, I upload the Top 8 Marvel matches from Impact Clash

Thanks for the posts.

Are there any local gatherings held during the week in the atlanta area? I’m from dallas, but here on business. I’m staying near the cumberland mall. Mostly just play marvel and 3s.

Ga tech has get togethers on fridays and on thursday in cobb county they have weekly battle and brew tournaments. The tournament games are on rotation and i think this week is MK9 week for B&B tournament.

LMAO

I love the Thread Title

DRAMA ALERT
DRAMA ALERT
DRAMA ALERT

ALPHONSO LEWIS BULLETIN:

Yo homie, you almost sent me to prison for life, I heard you back in ga, You might need to leave again< I will never forgive nor forget.
I ignored your invite to the Facebook community group, next time i’ll just ban you.
Don’t show your face, My 1st and LAST WARNING!!!

Damn, oh well. I leave this Friday afternoon. Hopefully next time I come back to the Atl I can get some games in with some people.

God damn, I thought Dallas knew drama. This place is amazing.

no one knows drama like the ATL. We invented that ish!

That’s the end of the Drama right there lmao

I spoke with my lawyer and went to the sheriff’s department so soon as I clock an address and he’s stupid enough to show his face, I’ll be pressing charges and maybe Big Dick Paul meets him at the dirty gates of prison fury,penetrates him and puts it on GooTube!!!