Georgia fighting game scene "Growing our scene is the key "

BDP?!?! oh goodness!!

I’m… not even going to ask about that.

Has anyone here ever made it to Marietta for Battle & Brew tournaments for SF4/MVC3? Is it awesome?

I haven’t BEEN to one, but I’ve watched most of them since FunkyP streams them. They’re straight.

Sounds good, thank you.

they’re great actually

SSF4AE Top 8 from Impact Clash

The Falcons BETTER NOT lose on my BIRTHDAY! I’ll be at the dome tonight!!! WOOOT WOOT!

my buddy and me are going to the mortal kombat tourney @ battle n brew thursday. i don’t own the game but play it at the fire station sometimes. i’ll be a nice stepping stone for someone. anyone else planning on going?
http://battleandbrew.com/event/mortal-kombat-tournament

the metro atl krew is set to come afaik, meaning myself, the twins, pig, fly, jack, rto, batman, viper, and hopefully redd and clint. i’m being optimistic and hoping on more people showing up who we haven’t seen yet.

Are they still doing the bi-weekly MVC3 at battle and brew, and if so, which night?

Also, does anybody know of anything closer to the Duluth area? I’m wanting to check out B&B a couple times, but it’s a bit of a drive from Gwinnett Place Mall area.

Thanks guys.

Although we’ve never done MvC3 biweeklies, we will have MvC3 next week

Apologies, funky. I probably misread somewhere. A lot of times I’m checking on here, it’s at work, and before teh coffee has kicked in. I’m pretty proud of myself for pulling off English usually :stuck_out_tongue:

In any case, what day will you be doing mvc3?

New FRB04 Video on Vimeo! (HQ)

So we should have mvc3 next week October 20th, hope to see you there

Alright, next thurs is in the planner then. Will be nice to get my backside handed to me by some of Atlanta’s best and brightest. So, no one knows nothing in the Duluth area though? I’m startin to dislike my city here.

I lnow there are a ton of duluth locals, but ever since waba closed everyone looks elsewhere for gaming.

I want in the group!!! Anyone else plan on messing with guardian heroes this week and beyond?

hmm. ton of duluth locals, ya say? There has to be some sort of a venue out here. Would anyone have a prob with me starting a thread asking duluth locals if and where they think we could start gathering? At least until B&B franchises, of course :slight_smile:

And yes, thecOre3, I’ve been drooling over the release of guardian heroes HD for about 6 months now, and will be purchasing it either tonight or tomorrow, and promptly trying to cram it into my veins.

Sorry you cannot start a NEW THREAD for just an area inside georgia…that is the purpose of the GA THREAD, for all Ga Gamer’s to do what they do best.

I would suggest you direct them here and the ga fighting community facebook group so we can aid them in working there way into the “Fighting Game Society”