Georgia fighting game scene "Growing our scene is the key "

any place to go near Snellville, GA particularly for AE? :slight_smile:

Hey, everyone. I was looking to start some weekly/bi-weekly matches in Savannah. Seeing as I don’t have too many people to play with currently and would love to get a group of regulars going. Anyway, where would you guys promote this kind of thing? Starting a thread here or something similar perhaps? If anyone is interested let me know because I’d like to start this ASAP! Oh, I can host as well.

yo jookey,

were you the guy with the arthur, v joe, and haggar team?

Ha, yes I was. I saw you in the Arthur video thread and was like “Whoa! That’s the guy with the Hulk/Sentinel/Haggar that trashed me on thursday!”

Good games.

right on dude, that is awesome you saw me in the arthur thread haha. yeah well your the real winner for using arthur and joe. keep coming back to the tourneys next month arthur will be a bad ass for sure in ultimate.
i just tried a new team messing around online with arthur, chris red, and deadpool. arthur saved the day so many times coming in on anchor blowing people away with his great magic haha. i killed 2 characters at the same time which is the best with arthur haha. keep it up, i think he is pretty good now but soon he will be good for real.

if you play on psn send me your name and we can mess each other up sometime. if you want to see a few fun arthur videos check out my youtube:

good times take care jookey.

Thanks, I look forward towards Ultimate changes. Your Hulk was especially impressive at the tourney, keep up the good work!

Sadly I only have Xbox.

Gvegas Beatdown is just 2 weeks away, some of the best from SC, GA and NC will be there. Last event broke 100 people with some great payouts in our HUGE VENUE!!! The event will be streamed and there will be a discount for preregistering so make sure you do.

here is the link. [Nov 5, 2011] G-VEGAS BEATDOWN 7 Greenville SC over 3000 SQ FEET, Last Call for... (Greenville SC)

Shoutout to everyone who came down to Birmingham from Georgia yesterday, especially Iceman for running Tekken brackets.

thanks for the hulk pump ups and damn for not being able to play online.

Top 5 from thursday’s Battle and Brew are uploaded

yes through http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/index.cfm and make sure you’re logged in so you can continue the process by hitting register. If you don’t have an account on the website make sure you make an account and have your whole name and tag name that you’ll use at FR15. This is key so we can match up the paypal with your id or paypal reciept.

Ok.Got it. It was a very easy and smooth process when I did it 2 final rounds ago. Im feeling the HYPE that only Final Round can bring and its still 5 months away!

nato: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads%2Ftension-pulse-2011-november-19th-2011-atlanta-ga.122373%2F
nov 19. i’ll be there :smiley:

yo what up i was wondering if the augusta ga area is still hype on fighting games. i wondering because a partner and i was thinking of opening and arcade and if we did would you guys come out and play there. it would be more convient for everyone… so tell me what you guys think and get at me or pm me.

Thanks Ben!!! Its not very promising being the Saturday before thanksgiving, but ill keep my hopes up :slight_smile:

Hey guys check this out!

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/303236_279733008716711_173002196056460_1000674_728786954_n.jpg

Isn’t that like, 3 days before KOF release? Sadface.

Oh, Tension Pulse 2011? Yes!!! Nov 19, here!

live at Battle and Brew w/ AE

What happened to this thread? It used to have a lot of activity and exchange of ideas and now nothing… The GA thread brought a lot of us together for the first time and now its just a ghost town. I miss the days when I would read the posts of this thread and recline in my chair laughing my ass off. I called some of those laughs my day-makers.

Larry!! I bought my Final Round badge today!! Sorry I missed the last FR, I wont be missing this one and I will be ready!!!