Georgia fighting game scene "Growing our scene is the key "

Just got to Warner Robbins yesterday and started asking the local game store employees if there was any kind of high level FG communities around here and it seemed pretty bleak.

Anybody near Macon/Robbins that plays Marvel or SSFIV?

In Macon there is a clan/group called Double KO!! I myself am a member, but I don’t live in that area. I can direct you to them via Facebook. They are really big on Marvel, AE, and SFXT.

gg’s today sir

Pretty sure Dogysamich and Mr. Annual live in Warner Robbins so try to get in contact with them in you can

GG’s. I’m trying to get back into AE but I’m kinda having a character crisis and I’m just rusty as hell at the game. I’m sure we’ll play more though

I think Dogy plays mainly SCV. Not sure though.

Nah Dogy plays pretty much everything

Dogy mainly plays ArcanaHeart, don’t think he does much SCV

Whats going on people? Im in the Kennesaw/Acworth are and I play SFIV AE 2012/SFXT/UMVC3… I am definitely trying to get better so feel free to add me on XBL (Sh0wtimeEX). Thanks!!

Kennesaw/Acworth area you say? PM me if you want you to get some offline sessions

this the main reason people in the ga community needs to post on srk. New peeps come on srk looking for com in our area. Now if we can get them to attend tournaments

Ok Hawks, if you win this game i will change the Thread name.

No you won’t sir, Marvin williams is the current leading scorer…that should tell you how the night is going to end lol

Ahhh yes the Atlanta Sports Discussion I love these.
Shinblanka is probably the only legit realistic fan i’ve come across on these forums, he knows the Hawks problems and I have actually sat around these past few years, with him, as we watched the hawks make negative decision after negative decision and here is the #1 Reason the Hawks are shit right now:

[SIZE=16px][SIZE=6]2005 NBA Draft Results Round 1:[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[FONT=Verdana]Milwaukee Bucks-Andrew Bogut
Atlanta-Marvin Williams
Utah-Deron Williams
New orleans-Chris Paul

For nearly a decade the Atlanta hawks organization cried about drafting a PG, everyone and there mother felt the Hawks needed a PG to get them jump started but for nearly 7 consecutive years the Hawks organization drafted SF/PF.
The year they over looked Chris Paul I said "Fuck it, this is karma and they deserve to eat shit for the next like 8 years because Chris Paul was the best PG and possibly the best PLAYER in the 2005 draft and the Hawks ignored him.
[LEFT]
[SIZE=5]2005-06 Atlanta Hawks Roster:[/LEFT]
Salim Stoudamire PG
Tony Delk PG
Anthony Grundy PG
Tyronne Lue PG
Royal Ivey PG
Donta Smith G-F
Josh Childress F
Al Harrington F
Josh Smith F
John Thomas F
Marvin Williams F
Esteban Batista F-C
Zaza Pachulia F-C
John Edwards F-C

I understood the drafting of Josh Smith, the Hawks needed something or someone to draw the fans in, Josh was a high flier, semi defensive, he’s a hometown boy/kid so it was easy for the fans (What little fans Atlanta has) to get behind him. Josh Smith’s all around game has yet to develop, he is not a building block at all, he is too stubborn and young minded to be coached by these upstart coaches the Hawks organization continue to higher.
Coach Woodson was great for what the Hawks needed at the time, it was his coaching that helped make J.Smith shine, the defensive schemes he taught them put Hortford where he needed to be and J.Smith looked like a solid on ball defender even though he isn’t, the Hawks are 1st round busts until that organization wakes up and wants more then just to be average.

I screamed to the top of the heavens inside the NBA Thread in our general discussion section of SRK that Joe Johnson did not deserve top dollar, Joe Johnson is a cry baby, he is soft, when he left a championship calibur Phoenix Suns team inside there hayday all because he “Wanted to play Point Guard” I questioned his character (yes he left the Suns because he wanted to play the PG position mainly Point-Forward), he was given that chance in Atlanta for 2 seasons and looked like total crap while doing it.
Joe Johnson being inside the top# 8 highest paid basketball players in the league has to be the worst stand up comedy I’ve ever seen, Higher then Lebron who has carried a bad Cavs team to the finals, who beat the Pistons in there prime twice and the Celtics once (with the Heat), Higher then D.Wade who won a damn championship,Higher then Chris Paul who is arguably the best PG in the game, Deron Williams, Chris bosh,Kevin Durant a former MVP, the current runner up to this years MVP and the best scorer in the league today,Paul Pierce who also has a ring and carried the Celtics threw the good and bad years,Zach Randolpgh,Tyson Chandler,Al jefferson,Manu Ginoboli, STEVE FUCKING NASH!!!

ok im done for now i am getting upset

[/SIZE][/FONT]
**[SIZE=16px]
**[/SIZE]

^^ dat deja vu

I posted it here first lol
Thread still dead, people want us to comeback here to post but I m not here to entertain the lurkers man, this thread is dead let it stay that way

Iceman grabs two shovels
You down sir??
Offers one to Chnchilla

Do you remember we drafted Pau Gasol and traded him for Shareef abdul Rahim!! Atleast Josh Smith is decent but you can’t build around him. BUt in his defense he was the 2nd pick that year as the Hawks THOUGHT JOSH CHILDRESS was better than L Deng?!?!?!?!?!?! We could have had Deng, Josh, CP3, Al, and hoe johnson! That would have been a really good team in the eastern conference. The Hawks owners are some of the worst owners are in professional sports. Until we get new owners the hawks will always be a pretty good, not never a contender with joe being the leader.

*Declines Iceman’s shovel

I’m a bit of an idealist bro. Of all the new people that post in here, if only a few actually become legitimate members of the scene then this thread has served its purpose. I’ll be in here checking and referring the new folks to the leaders of their respective scenes

I was deleted from the group and am trying to get back in. I graduated from college yesterday, so now I can become more active now that I have free time.

For you Arcana and Melty players…

http://homingcancel.com/events/ah3-mbaacc-rockem-sockem-regional's-(charlotte-nc)/msg37896/?topicseen#msg37896
http://homingcancel.com/events/ah3-mbaacc-rockem-sockem-regional's-(charlotte-nc)/msg37896/?topicseen#msg37896

congrats sir.