Georgia fighting game scene "Growing our scene is the key "

Huntsville, AL May 12th tournament

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads%2Fmay-12-2012-may-12-2012-rcr-gaming-tournament-huntsville-al.159242%2F

Direct all questions to Wandles.

Mother fucking Johnny Quest long time no see

haha i know i know, got laid off… figure running some tournaments could be benificial for the upstate area… we suck at every game… even monopoly!

Yo This thread is dead as fuck…lol

It would help if you posted more information, your location, your times and days you want to play, any preferences…etc

Fuck that son, I miss hanging up there, the Anderson Days were the Bomb, I still keep in touch with Kevin Hutch via Facebook though, he told me it was pretty much dead in terms of competition, guess I’ll have to get you all amped up… Start me a Atlantic South WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lmao!!!

Hi, I posted my location in my earlier post but didn’t get any responses. But I’ll post again.

Location: Vinings, GA (5 minutes from Cumberland Mall). Hosting at my house. I have two tvs, multiple consoles…
Times: Anytime after 6 on weekdays, anytime on weekends
Game preference: SFIV, MvC3…pretty much anything

I’m just looking to get some training in, make some friends in the community. Let me know :wink:

hell yea i’m always down

also,
update for DSC: REVIVAL**
MYSTERY TOURNAMENT!! $5 PER PERSON
2v2 team tournament will take place at some point during the tournament. it’s not quite a fighting game but essentially there will be some pushing and shoving taking place. HINT: it was a very competetive arcade game in its day!**

If you like Fighting games like Street Fighter 4 and Mortal Kombat 9 then come out to ATL-FinalRoundBats located at “The Drunken Unicorn” next week on Sunday, May 6 for Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012 and Mortal Kombat 9 tournaments! ATL-FinalRoundBats is a tournament ranbat series. The doors open at 4pm and tournament starts at 4:30pm. Be sure to visit the Book House pub/bar when they open at 5pm for food and beverages for those that are of legal drinking age!

Joe Johnson is GUTLESS! Good game Paul Pierce for single handedly beating my hawks tonight. You abused Joe Johnson all game and you make half the salary Joe Johnson makes! Way to show how a REAL TEAM LEADER is suppose to play during the playoff’s. Oh yea Josh Smith has a injury to his left knee. This series is over. You lose to the celtic’s without rondo on your home court and you lose Josh Smith in the same game with a knee injury= out in the 1st round. Thank you Joe Johnson for being so UNclutch since you signed that contract to make you the highest paid player in the NBA. Thank you to the Atlanta Spirit Group (7 headed ownership group of the Hawks) to signing Joe Johnson to that stupid contract and now you are stuck with this guy! Thank you for killing your fan base! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER HAWKS TICKET UNTIL we get a new owner.
Signed,
Mad Hawks fan!!!

Kajoq siting:

They should have never gave him all that money after he said he didn’t give a damn about Hawks fans.

VERY TRUE SIR!

This is what I typed on my Facebook Status on May 2nd:

[LEFT]Where are all the weak as Atlanta Hawks fans you all silent tonight lmao[/LEFT]
[LEFT]All the hype on Joe Johnson and what happens… He chokes in the clutch yet again!![/LEFT]
[LEFT]Celtics almost totally depleted, not one person playing in game #2 Except bradley can match the young talent of the Hawks yet…they Still choke lmao[/LEFT]
[LEFT]How is it the Hawks Head Coach Says “ummm when Josh smith went out in the 4th quarter it hurt[/LEFT][LEFT] because he is our go to guy down the strecth” Wait WTF Go to guy down the stretch… It’s that bad. Six years, and $119 million dollars for a player regarded as a second option at best on a great team, Joe Johnson Labeled a SUPERSTAR but he’s not the Go to Guy in the Clutch??
Where you at David Shiller Rep Ya boy now son ya’ll all quiet!!![/LEFT]

Joe Johnson is trash and a waste of flesh! The Hawks are Handcuffed to that heartless bum! With that said the wrost player in the NBA is Marvin Williams. This bum was drafted #2 by the Hawks over chris paul, deron williams, and countless other players that can atleast get you more than 6 point per game!

Thanks to everyone that came out to ATL FINALROUNDBATS today.

SSF4 AE v.2012 results:

1. Joel Rosario= 10 points
  2. Da Knut= 7 points
  3. Wizzlecroff= 5 points
  4. Shin Blanka=3 points
  5. Speed Kicks= 1 point
  6. FC Cardell Thomas= 1 point

MK9 results:

1. PigOfTheHut= 10 points
  2. MB Viper= 7 points
  3. Ricky Pokchop Walker Jr. 5 points
    … 4. Trepound=3 points
  4. Walker=1 point
  5. BeerGuy ED= 1 point

I really appreciate everyone that came out. Next event will be on May 20, 2012 The games will be UMVC3 and KOF13

Ummm, do you mean May 20th?

title of the thread should be changed to Georgia Fighting Game Scene: The Hawks should EAD

Yes sir may 20, 2012.

done.

LOL