Georgia fighting game scene "Growing our scene is the key "

I apologize, i just assumed about UGA. I know someone up there and,from what i hear, he is very good. His name is Aaron Chestnut, used to go to school with him and i see on his facebook that he is sponsored and everything like that.

No need to apologize =)

Yeah I know Aaron, he lives just down the row from me, we play pretty often when he’s not out traveling the world lol.

Come to Atlanta Revival on Saturday, thats probably not to far from Gwinnet

One thing you’ll learn from the community is to not believe a thing Aaron posts on facebook

Why?

Live at Battle & Brew with AE2012

FunkyP Gaming

KIT is this weekend. Hope to see GA rep well.

GGs to every at Revival. I didn’t really catch many names but I saw many familiar faces from RCR.

Hey again guys. I am gonna be at the Battle and Brew in Marietta to check out a part of the Atlanta fighting game scene. Is anyone else from here gonna be there that plays any UMVC3, SCV, or KoFXIII? I hadn’t played much since I have moved here, but I want to try to get in contact with some practice partners to get back into it. I’m just about settled in unpacking etc. so now I have a little more time to play.

Can you give me a date and time?Because i heard about this and i might want to go.

Hey guys, hopefully this is the right place to post this. I’m in Marietta, GA and am looking for good players to practice with and get constructive criticism on how I could get better with SSFIV:AE. Been playing a while and slowly getting better, but figured it couldn’t hurt to ask here. I always have fun, but winning occasionally could be cool. I regularly go to the tourneys at Battle and Brew and thinking of checking this one out tomorrow: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gwinnett-Brawl-Starzone-US/218348791588030. Also, I play on both PS3 and 360

Live at Battle & Brew with MK9

FunkyP Gaming

I figured this would be the place to ask, but does anyone know if there’s going to be an Atlanta Revival this month? If so, when?

No longer once a month, next one you’ll hear about in the coming months

Ay Sh0wtimeEX back off in this thang!! Im trying to train in ae so hit up on xbl plus I’m looking for a team for sfxol!!

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.024273,-84.612832

DOJO MOJO NEWS REPORT
We are pleased to announce that The EVOLUTION TOURNAMENT SEASON 2012 are donating $10,000 towards the top spots at 4 Major events across the nation Called “THE PIT STOPS”! The following was taken from the front page of SRK:

Check out the latest FRXV trailer:

[media=youtube]RzfzNHzIM3s[/media]
Don’t miss out on this years event as we have more goodies to announce in the up coming weeks! FINAL ROUND XV is only 33 days away!

Goto:
http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/registration.cfm

If you Online register this will help the tournament START ON TIME!!! We can also get the brackets/pool assignments out quicker if the majority of the players register online. The main 2 things that delay any tournament are:

1: at the door registration
2: team tournament running late.

lets eliminate the big lines at the door for registration please people.

after this week online reg will be closed

Me and my roommate are flying down from Madison for our first trip to Final Round, I’m hoping someone could tell us a few things.

1. What are some of the best food places near the venue or airport
  2. Who are some of the notable Marvel 3 players from the region
  3. What else do people recommend doing on a trip to Atlanta
    Thanks

Answer to #3. Go to magic city shawty!!!

Sfxol east coast pro division.

Hey everyone. I’ve noticed that pretty much everyone posting in the Greater Atlanta area. I was curious if there is anyone who is around the Tifton/Valdosta area that would be interested in getting some games going. I play online, but would really like to get some local gaming in. My skill level is rather low because I have just switched to a stick, but I am very interested in leveling up my game and put the time in. Hit me up here or on XBL Gr4v3B0uND.