Georgia fighting game scene "Growing our scene is the key "

Nah, that’s why I came to Shoryuken. I have no friends, none that play fighters. Just me and my lone wolf antics

Just wanted to re-inform everyone know of Gamers Xperience, console gaming lounge, in Lithonia.
GX is definately the place to meet and compete against local competition. GX is striving to
become a key location for fighting casuals and tournaments. Currently planning a number of
tournaments and events for 2012.
www.GXgaming.com
www.Facebook.com/gxgaming

Ohh I See Makes Sense Well You Might Wanna Try The Facebook Page Out [LEFT]Georgia - Fighting Game Community (GAFGC)[/LEFT] They Post Pretty Frequent On There

Hey guys. I dropped my modship and left the FB group, so it looks like I’m back to doing it old school (I.E the forums). Wizzlecroff and Iceman are the people to talk to now if you have any question about the GAFGC group.

Live at Battle & Brew with UMvC3

FunkyP Gaming

Oh wow! I live in Fayetteville too lol.

Thanks for the info. Let me know when you still wanna get together.

You ain’t 'bout to come in here and roll on people with a damn Tone Scharl. :slight_smile:

Yep I’ll be there

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to the GA fighters. We are the best.

Me and a friend and a friend are trying to level up in Fayetteville, so there’s definitely some action going on. Our meetups really depend on peoples’ work schedules and stuff.

who all from here went to battle n brew umvc3 on the 23rd? i was there and funkyp was anyone else?

We Still Teamin Up Right Bro

Hey guys, We’re having a tourney up in Tallahassee

Hope to see you guys there!

just a curious question but are there any sf players that attend gainesville state college? particularly the oakwood campus?

I don’t go there, nor do I play Street Fighter. However, I do live about 20 minutes away and had done some classes there my senior year.
There really isn’t a scene up here yet, however the Facebook group does have a large number of people. So maybe some people there also live nearby.

Live at Battle and Brew with AE2012

FunkyP Gaming

Spreading the word…

Gamers Xperience present F3
Jan. 21st @ 12noon - 4pm
This is a free fighting event
more info…
FB event page

Are you guys ready for SCV at FR15?