Georgia fighting game scene "Growing our scene is the key "

man I know for a fact that some people who have posted only post once or twice

“hey im ____ I just moved to ____ I play ____ anyone around my area?”

and then when you invite them they vanish like a ghost…

All Right Looking Forward To It I Jus Might Go To Final Round So This Will Be A Good Way To See Where Im At

Haha, no shit. Going to final round my self, I know the folks there.

Isnt It Going To Be Some Big Names There Ex: J.Wong Chris G Yipes etc

Yipes was there last year, and Justin the year before. So there’s no tell’n. ^_____^
We should train together if you like.

Aww Yea Definitely Arent You Chris The Guy I Talked To Yesterday I Believe

Anyone from the eastern area of Georgia (like around Savannah)? I’ll be moving there soon… Looking for some people to play Melty / Arcana with.

Haha that’s right dude, sorry I get confused with all the members on here.

But Yea Man When Is A Good Day To Train With You

Most likely Wendsday or Thursday but I have a tournament on the 23Rd at Battle and Brew. Anyway can you can catch a ride or drive over here? I’d pick you up but I ride a motorcycle. Just saying

Unfortunately :confused: Only Have A Permit Nd My Bros SUV Needs A Transmission So Im Stuck Depends On How Far Away Tho You Are From Food Depot If Its Walkin Distance Im Cool With That

Nah, you can’t walk here. Hell, it’s GA. No side walks for Christ’s sake. I’ll pick you up on the bike if you like. Beats the hell outta walk’n.

Marvel tournament at battle & brew this thursday! Tourament will start at 8pm so show up before then.

There are marvel players here (I’m not one of them), but I don’t know who’ll be around during the holiday time. I’ll ask them though.

Yeeep. I’m down here, as well as Dogysamich. I’m not as fluent in MvC as Dogy is, but I’m solid enough -shrug-.

Message me or him on here and one of us’ll get back to you.

Yea It Does Lol Never Rode A Bike Before Tho To Be Honest Its Kinda A Phobia Come To Think But It Beats Gettin Out The House

Haha I hear ya well let me know while it’s still warm

What time do casuals start? I’ll definitely be there.

Nah I Dont Think I Can Dude Jus Dont Think Me And A Bike Will Get Along

Do U Know Anyone Thats Headed Up To Battle Nd Brew On Thursday