Georgia fighting game scene "Growing our scene is the key "

MK9 @ Battle and Brew next Thursday, 12/15, hope to see some of yall out there!

http://battleandbrew.com/event/mortal-kombat-tournament-3

just curious if there will be an upcoming atl revival? either january, febuary…need some local tourney exp before final round :nunchuck:

there’s supposed to be a team revival in january but i’ve yet to hear too much more info about it

Anybody Near Rex Ga Because Man Im Kinda Gettin Tired Of Jus Playin Online…I Went To The Atlanta Revival In August Pretty Cool But Havent Had Any Offline Experience Since

So I actually live in Aiken but I’m going to CofC right now. Anyways I’ve been pretty involved with the scene down here and I was hopping over the break that I would be able to meet some of the guys in the Augusta and Aiken since I didn’t even know there was one until I talked to this guy name Seth/Karnage.

[Dec 17, 2011] Elite Zone Monthly (Fayetteville, NC)

Still looking to make some friends in the GA area, to meet up to train with or hang out, play money match, etc. Not weird, just want to meet more ppl into the fighting scence sick of cod shit. Let me know. Getting a small game/arcade room together for a dojo.

Let me know! I play MvC3 religiously. Putting a Umvc3 arcade cab together . Getting a dojo together. And beats laying laggy online matches!

Hey guys I’m new to fighting games, and am looking for ppl to level up with. I’m also thinking about going to final round. I live in Athens and on psn and xbl my gamer tag is BigEnrich

where do you live and what do you play/plan on playing?

I live in Rex, GA Clayton Co. I have 2 Japanese candy cabs; egret 2, and a SEGA Naomi Universal. I have a American stand up arcade machine as well. Getting 60" LCD tv and getting a room for all this and making a dojo, where fighters can get together train etc. Dream of Evo, lol. I play UMvC3, Tekken (all), SSF4, KoF, virtue fighter, SF3third to name top games. I also mostly use all arcade hardware I hate shitty ports but if I have to will play them. Currently getting Naomi hardware so I can play the perfect version of CvS and CvS2. hit me up, yo! Lol

Get in touch with a guy called CHNChilla on here. He’s generally the goto guy for gatherings in that area.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?members/chnchilla89.13178/

Hey guys we’re live at BnB with MK9

FunkyP Gaming

Hello everyone! Havn’t been on Shoryuken in forever, but I’m back and ready to get in the scene. I play UMVC3 and a bit of SSF4AE. I know there’s a UMVC3 tourney thursday at B&B and would love to get some practice games in.

Also, how do i get into the facebook page?

Will be spending a week and a half around xmas/new years in Warner Robins GA, where I’m pretty sure I’ll have no internet. I know it’s probably a long shot, but there aren’t any Marvelheads down in Wartown are there?

I live in Stone Mountain, and Im down for SSF4:AE, UMvC3, and MK9.

Hit me up! (678) 435-4249. That goes for anyone else, I’m hosting a event titled; “Chris CAPCOM Reunion”.
See you soon warriors! Also opening up a arcade dojo room, so ppl can come relax and get ready for Evo if attending.

What Day Will That Be The “Chris CAPCOM Reunion”

I just got started on this forums. Live in Fayetteville Ga. Trying to find some people to play to get better. So hit me up!
PSN: zarron
XBL: txz

The Chris’s CAPCOM Reuion will be around March! Getting a hold of CAPCOM arcade hardware can be both easy and hard to obtain, cough Taito Type X2. It mostly consist of friends of mine from high school but will host a mini tourney! I got floor plans for my arcade dojo room, That will consist of a vending machine and a couple of cabs with a 60" LCD. Spare no expense.