Frank West Level Up Strategies

Actually, can you get a decent level up combo off a Shopping Cart Crossover Counter? Tools of Survival? What about Pick Me Up? /Kappa

Awesome stuff, added it to the list.

Probably.

And for Frank last, if I can level them up with all my characters intact, and if I can level them up with my point dead, if I didn’t land any Frank levelling combos by the time two dudes are dead, I don’t deserve the comeback. And hopefully Franchor teams have characters who make good use of shopping cart.

Sometimes you just don’t get to play the game. It happens, sometimes your opponent just gets the first hit–> converts into TOD–> Gets Unblockable dumbass 50/50 on your incomming char–> Converts that into TOD and your left with your anchor. It’s marvel baby :frowning:

Yeah, still, we can’t help that, now can we?

EDIT: Or make the whole team have airdashes and invincible air supers. Not happening, though.

The best way to help that is by having Frank second so worse comes to worse you loose level 1 (cannon Fodder) Frank West and come in with a good enough anchor to run it back.

Level 2 XF Vergil is my plan for that. I’ll pop that shit immediately. Shame I can’t do those solo relaunches that are lvl3 only, but even before that was known, Vergil did stupid-good damage.

Hey guys! I got a bunch of new ways for Ammy to level Frank up (thought admittedly most of them are pretty similar):

[media=youtube]dKNBNLL8aG8[/media]

[media=youtube]m8ehS0zBxeQ[/media]

[media=youtube]kxbQEK9IETo[/media]

[media=youtube]HeSICiDU-i0[/media]

[media=youtube]kmuTxoS-5EY[/media]

I’m really starting to love Ammy/Frank as its own shell

Which comes out faster after a snapshot? Jump into Knee Drop or Roundhouse :m:?

Roundhouse M has 16 startup frames, while Knee Drop has 13.

Don’t forget how long it takes for you to jump and then do kneedrop. Should add a couple more frames before it becomes active

[media=youtube]axpGT16AyaM[/media]

[media=youtube]Zt_nHbIgSIU[/media]

When DHCing from Steel Smelting into BLS, how early do you do it? As soon as possible? Right before Maya finishes? Also, is it midscreen only? I’ve seen BLS set ups in the corner.

Likely its midscreen only and you have to DHC quickly as one the blue screen in the background disappears you can no longer DHC. Phoenix Wright has to essentially call Maya and then instantly DHC into it. Generally better off doing an Order in the Court into a whiffed Survival Techniques though, its more consistent.

How long is the start up on s.:s:? Might be able to use it instead of a Knee Drop or Roundhouse :m:.

9 frames.

When DHCing from Akuma’s Fireballs/Beam Hyper, does it work only on the ground, or in the air as well?

When you finish the combo you want the opponent to be at about Frank’s shoulder height.

How do you do the Firebrand/Frank capture state trick?

Off a bon voyage without a bounce remaining (fullscreen is the best bet), you go into Luminous Body as they’re flying away and DHC to tools, suddenly their soft knockdown becomes this silly flipping state, it looks like most DHCs off of Frank’s Tools Hyper, and your hyper will whiff, and Frank will land in picturing distance.