For shame Rcaido

So because i defend HDR in the HDR forum that makes me a trouble maker? As for GGPO, blitzfu is exactly right in what he described as GGPO but then again it never bothers me in how they treat me…I usually give them the same verbal assault probably even more…It feels boring if someone isn’t trying to troll anyone in the chats…I can laugh off the verbal assaults, i even laugh at the video of cigarbob raping me the first time i played ST, but this here is different…That’s why im defending myself & my reputation…

Thanks for the people who didn’t pre-judge me without having the whole full evidence…Bastard or Pasky, why dont you guys just post the damn video already…Let everyone judge for themselves if it looks like i was intentionally cheating…Problem solve, let people decide for themselves…

bakladestroya

BoB Has beat you just about every time you have got on you just simply aren’t good. This is all the proof we need pasky/papasi/-thebastard- have no reason to make up lies without proof especially papasi he’s usually not the one to come out of no where. You have no reputation left, You never did when it came to ST.

Fully agree with this.

I dont deny that Bob beats me, he’s one of the top players in GGPO…Pasky & Bastard is pretty self explanatory…Papasi wasn’t even there, even he says he’s not sure if i use turbo or not.

Admittedly, rcaido does troll st ggpo too.

I still don’t understand how one accidentally activates madcatz te/se turbo. I don’t believe its even possible.

That’s fine if you think a video will absolve you. However, you don’t get anything in ST for HOLDING AN ATTACK BUTTON DOWN.

Unless you are using rog.

-trolls suck-

I don’t believe Rcaido turbos always…

To be honest, I did set ggpofba.exe to record but i changed the blitter to direct9x to use fraps and record video as well and the inputs ended up desyncing when the emulator changed its video output so both characters were out of sync. What I do know is what I saw and I don’t lie to make shit up. I did see him reversal HP SPD bob more than once, I did see him shaking out of a dizzy blazingly fast and then immediately HP SPD.

So maybe he did this just to troll bob but I’m not sure.

Rcaido always plays the victim on here at SRK, but on GGPO he’s a totally different entity, he acts annoying, acts like he is the best and when is challenged won’t accept challenges from other people unless they use a certain character (most the time).

He used to act like a cool guy but most of the time he acts smug and like an idiot. He always uses the excuse that everyone dogs him for playing hdr and liking hdr better which isn’t the case. Plenty of HDR players come on GGPO like blitzfu, djreign, coth_x, and a few others whose name escapes me. It doesn’t matter if you play hdr or like it better. We really don’t care, we just want to play some games. If you wanna discuss HDR, don’t expect people not to criticize it when you’re criticizing ST. In the end, no one cares because we’re there to play ST.

Rcaido doesn’t get flak because he likes HDR, Rcaido gets flak because he acts like an ass in chat and people tell him to go back to hdr because he’s being an idiot 90% of the time. I guess he interprets this as him being attacked because he loves HDR.

He called me a liar because we had a FT10 in HDR…whatever. We then played again to what I assumed was casuals (maybe even twice) and I remember playing and he got to 21 wins or some shit and I don’t remember my count, it didn’t matter because most of the time I was trying to dizzy or doing unsafe shit to just be stylish. I lost that set, but then he goes on to say it was a REAL ft10 and that he beat me and blah blah (as if his online e-peen wasn’t big enough). Saying I lied about him beating me when i always admitted to him winning the set, but never agreeing that we agreed it was a ft10 or whatever. Then he went on to say he had a video of me doing it or whatever, lol yet it never surfaced.

So anyways, you reap what you sow. I did not lie, I did not doctor this picture. Input watch did catch the turbos being used. I just tested with my HRAP3 which has faster turbos and if you just press the button while turbo is engaged,

Here is me with FIERCE TURBO ALWAYS ENGAGED. At first I am just pressing the button. Then I even double and triple tap fierce, the button presses still never go beyond 6 a second. Then I hold the button down, it becomes 20/21 presses a second, after holding the button I quadruple tap in the air and it still only reaches 11/sec (Cheat engine was used for infinite time since ggpofba doesnt have cheats enabled).

^ Watch at 1080p if possible

So what this means is, even if activated accidentally you have to be holding the button down to get 20/sec. Now I tested with a HRAP3, which has a considerably faster turbo mechanism than what Rcaido’s TE stick has. I can’t test with my TE because I disabled entire top left interface I installed my cthulu.

I invite you all to try it yourself, use input watch:

http://www.multiupload.com/WZRKY29L82

The top value shows the maximum value hit, the lower value below the button shows how many a second it currently hit.

Select CPS2, and whatever player side you’re using. Then turn on turbos, now try double, triple, even quadruple tapping a button that has turbo enabled, you’ll see the turbo doesn’t hit anywhere near the upper teens a second, at the most it hits 11/sec when I quadruple tap. You have to be holding the button down! Not only that, but at first input watch caught Rcaido at 17/sec. Then at 20/sec

Keep in mind, it’s normal for someone to get around 10/sec when mashing. 12/13 is possible, 14 is very hard to get but still possible. Anything beyond 15+ is more than likely autofire and extremely hard to maintain. I myself have hit 13 at the most. I’ve seen bob and roybisel get 14/15 a second, but never 15+!

This means whenever he pressed fierce, he was holding this button down, more than once!

So he either trolled, or he does this when HE REALLY WANTS TO WIN online matches.

So using the excuse that this was an accident is highly unlikely. (extremely) Once again, I didn’t doctor this screenshot, I even posted BOTH of the screenshots within the chat 5 seconds after I said said he was using turbos and anyone there can attest to that. The bastard then confirmed it.

TLDR:

Rcaido loves to play the victim on SRK forums, in reality he’s just as much a troll as all the other idiots on ggpo. There’s no way he could have accidentally turned on his turbo button and held the button down by accident and this excuse is just lame. Single, double, triple, and quadruple pressing a turboed button does not produce 20 button presses a second.

It’s like someone else already said…you reap what you sow. You wanted to be an ass to everyone, and it came around and bit you in the ass. Him denying it just keeps making his hole deeper when everyone watching that match knew what happened when it was explained.

Best thing for you to do is man up and admit it and move on. Stop acting like a fucken idiot in GGPO chat. A lot of people come from HDR and are welcomed in GGPO and even play HDR together sometimes. Liking HDR and thinking HDR is best does not get you auto trolled on GGPO, acting like a prick does.

[media=youtube]mKN5rQJV7ic[/media]

OH SHIT!!!

Careful pasky. Don’t poison the well.

-trolls suck-

Pasky and The Bastard has proven that rcaido actually cheated at least on that session vs cigarbob. Rcaido has no choice but to quit GGPO, because nobody wont play with him from now on.

shame on that guy… if you really wanted to prove that GGPO community is hostile playing the victim role, man, your plans gone wrong.

and i have to be sooooooooooooo agree with this:

Bastard & you are so full shit man…Bob didn’t even know i had turbo on, now he saying cuz he knows it to try to annoy me. You told bob you had the video & can replay with input, now for some reason the video is gone…Same goes for Bastard…You guys saying im getting out of quick dizzies & reversing like a mad man…I think i only spd bob like 2 times out of the 5 matches…Im guessing the turbo didn’t kick in until the 5th match as you would have scream bloody murder before hand…

As you guys claim i had no idea about input recording, if that was the case then why only put turbo on HP? Why not medium punch, why not jab? Why the 5th round? Why didn’t i put turbo when he played me with his ken…That doesn’t add up, especially if there so many people watching. This was a freak accident & you two are trying to capitalize on it as much as you can…

As with our issue Pasky, you & I have been cool since HDR…Even when i came on GGPO you were cool with me, then once i beat cigarbob everything changed…Bob was saying he doesn’t use Guile, saying i cant beat a real guile player…Try beating Pasky, i was like Guile vs Gief is too hard in ST, Bob was like he would murder you in ST & HDR…I told bob, well i played Pasky we go back in forth in HDR…Then Bob asked you & denied it…I then set you up saying, didn’t we do a 1st to 10 & i won & you denied it…Then i was like yo i got the video to prove it, ever since then you been pissed off at me. Even though people wanted to see the video i decided not to cuz that would have been low class…They called me liar & all that stuff but still i didn’t post it up…But for some reason you decided to keep the beef…You put me on ignore for a whole week while calling me names…Its been like that ever since…

As for me being a troll on GGPO, pretty much everyone trolls…Its funny that you guys love to dish it out but when i dish right back you guys are the victims now…Just me vs like 10 guys everyday talking crap, yet im the bully? Also he use blitzfu as example of an hdr player going to ggpo dont get treated badly, i guess you must have missed blitzfu post…

turbo jab and turbo strong are obvious as fuck.

Evidence is there. All I’m going to say. I never denied losing the set like I said, but it wasn’t a ft10, already said that. You seem to ignore that fact everytime it’s brought up.

I checked the input, it desynced, thought it was recorded, if I had it why wouldn’t I show it? I’d be more than happy to show it with what I learned using turbos in that video I posted. You said you had a video, and then never showed it because it would be low class, yet you get on ggpo acting low as shit…gtfo here with that. Fucken pot calling the kettle black.

Way to go on not addressing the point I made, why were you holding down fierce with the button enabled on more than one occasion? Nevermind, pretty sure we all know why.

Pasky gets props just for having K701 as his background.

If you accidentally manage to enable turbo on a TE stick, then you should probably be in a padded cell.

I tried downloading your link, all i got was vGrabber…i want to try out what you’re trying to say…Would have been nice if you pick gief, maybe try mashing see if it does anything different, trying pushing lariats multiple time, etc…I think its pretty convenient you & bastard are accusing me of cheating yet for some reason when i ask for the video, the video now no longer appears. The video will show if i was trying to cheat or not by abusing the HP button…

The pic shows is that i had to press & hold HP button once but the question is when? Can someone test this out with the lariat/spd & try pressing jab+medium+fierce then let go…

Pasky made a wonderful post with evidence that shows Rcaido must have known that he was using turbos. Had he not known that turbos were on it wouldn’t have made any difference to his Inputs Per Second (IPS). But because he was able to trigger the turbo warning on Input watcher he HAD to have been holding down Fierce. There isn’t any other way to accomplish this at that IPS rate.

Rcaido the only reason i didn’t catch you was because I haven’t been using Input Watcher lately. And I did think something was up with how fas you were getting out of dizzies. I would usually chalk that up to your spazzing out on the stick. How would I have know any how with out something like input watcher on? Your not good enough so that using turbos would give you enough of an edge to make a difference.

Oh and the only person that constantly trashes on someone for playing HDr is CigarGirl/Utility Girl. I dont really know why but it is her thing.

Rcaido people don’t like you on GGPO because you dodge games and you bitch and moan all the time. When you lose to someone you challenge them to HDr and then call them a pussy for not wanting to play you on your game. I saw you do this to Eager Garden after he raped you.

None of this has anything to do with ST vs HDr. It is all about Rcaido vs Me. The kid actually thought that he could beat my ken (ended 10-1) then he wanted to show up my Geif. But that didn’t end to well for him.

And now Rcaido is playing the victim card because I wont teach him how to play gief right. The dude is just fucking sad.

http://tinyurl.com/3tmhnav

ok im going to try it out now

I purpose that we give him a chance to regain his honor by running him through the gauntlet. 5 ft10 matches. Who ever wants to play him sign up below. Input watcher on. If he wins over 50% of his matches, then I say we can all drop this. If not, then he has to admit defeat.

1.???
2.???
3.???
4.???
5.???

What say you internet? Will this quench your thirst for blood?

lulz.

ok i tested it out, this thing really makes me look guilty as fuck…I cant explain it, all i know is that i dont cheat…

Yep…I just did what you asked as well, I mashed the shit out of lariat with HP turbo enabled, I literally just mashed my three fingers on all three punches and it doesn’t come up, it doesn’t even go past 10 a second. I did standing spd, jump spd. I didn’t tamper with anything, go get the original source of input watch on a thread somewhere here if you STILL don’t believe me. I really wish I did have the recording because my .fr is only 15KB and has a desync 5 seconds in and it was during a char select.

I mashed lp with my own hands to show normal mash.

I held down the button at the end to show the turbo…

Evidence doesn’t lie…that’s all I’m saying.