For shame Rcaido

LOL you know you are dealing with the people on ggpo right? Fair?? (come on djf make some nasty comments already)

why you are acting like a sheep here. You should be your true self as on ggpo :slight_smile:

This makes me wanna play ST GGPO. So much drama. LOL.

Funny part was, bob dizzied him in the corner, bob goes for neutral jump fierce (the headbutt I think) and was gonna do something, while heā€™s in the air rcaido is like coming out of the dizzy super quick, bob hits him with the headbutt, then rcaido get the reversal HP SPDā€¦lol

Couple times bob jumps in and ticks and gets reversal HP SPD. It was fucken obvious. The best part was when he tried to deny it. Like seriously denied that shit. Hahaha. If it was an accident, he could have just looked down at his TE and see the light lit up, but he keeps saying ā€œMAYBE I HIT IT BY ACCIDENTā€ GTFO with that shit.

He got exposed by everyone watching, we all know what he was doing once we saw the input watch when the bastard turned it on and checked alsoā€¦hilarious.

As usual, everyone knows rcaido was cheatingā€¦but rcaido.

Just like everyone knows rcaidoā€™s gief is assā€¦but rcaido. :rofl: Should just call it kiddy pool gief with all the wreckless body splashes he does.

Forever disgracedā€¦Rcaido is now in the leagues of:

BlueprintCEO
KelvinHBO
Don Carlos Escobar
Rcaido (Rgaydo).

Why dont you just post the video Pasky

I think you skipped a few people.

WHY

I

NEVER

yOuNg ChAp I dO bElIeVe YoU mUsT hAvE mE cOnFuSeD wItH aNoThEr BlOkE. i AlWaYs HaVe ThEe UtMoSt ReSpEcT fOr My FeLlOw St GgPo BrEtHeReN.

eSpEcIaLlY yOu PoOpAsI

Just wanna say I got your back Bakla. Me and you are still cool. If you didnt do it on purpose you dont have to prove shit to anyone. Just let your word stand for itself. Fuck what anyone has to say. And if you did it on purpose fuck it too lol. You still cool to me. Takes balls to endure so much hate and keep coming back like it didnā€™t faze you.

8=====D (O)

Got dat back.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4150/noturbo.jpg

Pasky, you should post the goddamn video, with some photoshop tweaks, here and there i can make look rcaido innocent(i can even delete the input watcher window or add or delete more things) and nobody couldnā€™t prove the contrary. as i said before, iā€™m not here to judge anyone, but is easy to post a pic and make it look real, just share what you saw to us, share the goddamn video if it exists.

In the other hand we have rcaido saying that he ā€œaccidentallyā€ pressed the turbo button. Yes i still think that rcaido loves to play the victim role but this time i canā€™t believe what meets the eyes at first sight

I must have godlike photoshop skills to shop that picture within 5 seconds of him doing that lol

and while at the same time have mad hax0r skills to hack into bastards pc and have his input watch show the same results.

and thatā€™s a good answer lol

Yeah you take that rcaido.
DJF said the same thing to me and you know what. Every time I saw him on he talked nothing but homosexual shit to me.

btw why are you guys so serious?
remember bakla is not a victim on ggpo. heā€™s a shark.
I would only be surprised if a top online player used turbo and nobody knows and then suddenly got exposed. but thisā€¦ blahā€¦

so what was the outcome of that gief mirror set? ft10 final score???

Rape-0

bakla mentioned the wrist issue to me on XBL days before all this went down

EDIT - I typically donā€™t look at my stick while Iā€™m playing, either. I can buy that he accidentally activated turbo while desperately cranking 360s and didnā€™t notice that heā€™d done so, especially if he had a brace on

I question the wisdom of playing while injured, but honestly Iā€™d probably do the same thing myself. A day without sf2 just doesnā€™t feel right

Because wrist issues force you to press the turbo button damn I wish my wrist pressed buttons and shit for me all the time.

I used input watcher on rcaido when playing vs Bob, I didnt record anything, he got 18/s when I was watching his inputs, Rcaido DIDNT know at that moment about input watcher, he found out about the program once he got caught, I saw when Rcaido got dizzy n how Bob did a neutral jump attack, Rcaido got undizzy real fast then he made a reversal HP SPD(thats when I got 14/s), n most of times Rcaido went for the sack throw, only to Bob make combos after jumping in

by the way, to get the 18/s u have to hold the button down, when he attempted reversal SPDs, he didnt use piano method, he just went for HP most of times

I believe when Pasky said he was going to record, he was meant to use input watcher, n yes, the screen shot Pasky has posted, its legit

I was spectating Rcaido vs Bob n I assure u he was cheating on purpose, reversal lariat has a very good priority against Giefā€™s jump ins, but he didnt use lariats, he chose to go for the reversal SPDs

Rcaido has done nothing but be a troublemaker both here on SRK and on GGPO so itā€™s no surprise that hardly anyone in those communities will believe him.

You reap what you sow.

Hopefully, a lesson is to be learned from this but I doubt it.

IDK if Rcaido was using turbo, but everytime Iā€™ve played him (on GGPO and XBL), I never got the impression that turbo was being used. There are lots of Zangief scrubs on XBL that use turbo in HDR (Lazyhick and others), and itā€™s quite easy to tell when theyā€™re using it. When those turbo users do tick-SPDs Zangiefā€™s opening animation stutters a little (Gief users know what Iā€™m talking about, itā€™s not lag but increased throw frames which occurs when you mash the punch button during the SPDā€™s startup).

And other ways you can tell is 100% reversal SPD rate. Even in HDR where the SPD has an easier motion, itā€™s still very hard to get 100% reversal SPDs, heck even 90% is tough. But Iā€™ve never experienced any of this with rcaido.

The problem with being a troublemaker on GGPO, is that certain members will bad mouth or antagonize players who have been known to support HDR. There are some GGPO users like Cigargirl/utilitygirl that have made comments to me like ā€˜scrubā€™ and ā€˜HDR sucksā€™ or ā€˜go back to HDRā€™. Usually I just ignore these people and just focus on playing the game. But Iā€™m only human and I will sometimes respond to some of these baits. Iā€™ve also seen GGPO members target rcaido, and I donā€™t blame him for responding to these losers.

Iā€™m not saying all GGPO members do this, some have been very cool to me like kuroppi, cigarbob and ganelon as well as others. But thereā€™s no need for the hate. Weā€™re all on GGPO to play ST, we all love doing this. And thatā€™s something that should unite us, but disparaging remarks divide us, and thatā€™s something the ST scene doesnā€™t need right now. What it needs is to build the scene and a welcoming attitude so that more people get interested in playing the game and attending tournies.

Just a couple of months ago, I helped a new player setup GGPO for the very first time, and he loved watching me play ST, and wanted to learn the game. But after he saw all the antagonism and hate going on, he got turned off. He didnā€™t want to ask anybody for some help cuz he didnā€™t want to be called a ā€˜scrubā€™ or have somebody say he was ā€˜rapedā€™ in a ft10. I think itā€™s realistic to say that ST has the most hateful scene out of all the other old-school 2D games. I helped him as much as I could, but Iā€™m not available 24/7. I know that itā€™s good to have thick skin, but it seems like everybody immediately gets trash talked and dumped on, especially if theyā€™re new. It was the same for me when I first joined GGPO a couple of years ago, and things still havenā€™t changed. But not everybody has thick skin like me.

/end rant

He used turbo on purpose, plain n simple, dont go around the fact or trying to find a good excuse for his cheating