For shame Rcaido

I was gonna post something similar to what Blitzfu said about scrubby HDR gief’s compared to Bakla’s gief.
I have NEVER ever suspected any use of turbo the many times i’ve played him.

Even if he did use turbo , which i dont think he does… He would still be a really good player.
Also… I’m one of those who KNOW how disliked bakla really is by the ST-folks. So i pretty much knew a thread like this would
pop-up sooner or later. No suprise really… Anywayz umm Bakla ! Switzerland has your bäck.

/Endofstory

Your username is so fitting :). No one really gives a shit what anyone thinks, I’m just showing what actually happened, not what I THINK.

Thanks exposed but this video really makes me look so damn guilty though…I tried that input watch, i would have to literally hold down that button for like 3 seconds to even get 21…Im trying to play back in my head if i even held that button that long during a match but i really cant recall…I really wish there was video of this so i can see when it would have been possible…

Oh well, i guess all those years of practice & leveling up has been tainted…People will always question if i use turbo…I guess this is my last reply to this thread, for the record i have never cheated playing Street Fighter. Its one of the few things in life that i cherish so much…

gauntlet.

1. My Ken
  2. My Fei
  3. My Sim
  4. My Gief
  5. Pasky’s Guile

If he can go 50% vs that I will never call him BaklaTurbo again.

That’s not fair

How about

1. Bojack
  2. Willdestroya
  3. madzero
  4. Ritual
  5. lastscene

LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He would have a better chance but that isn’t saying much.

Fuck why did I reinstall wow over ggpo. :frowning:

-trolls suck-

Well, lets setup a date then.

with due respect… i know you’re not saying anything about HDR, BUT i come from HDR and nobody trolled me because i said i used to play hdr, since the very first day they treated me with respect and everybody was cool with me, always was and always will be. I have differences with one player or two persons (i.e willydestroyed) but like everything and everywhere else, virtual places has trolls and retarded people.

Once again, as pasky said:

We won’t act cool with a new player just because someone likes a game or not, and trust me i’m the living proof…

Yea its hdr that is disliked, not the guys that play it

-trolls suck-

fucking true.

I never got my nhc badge.

Gotta earn it paper.

-trolls suck-

I earned it in a FT3 against phil. I think we played for leadership of the clan. My hawk vs his honda. I need my presidents badge now.

Lolz

-trolls suck-

LOL , n thats what happens when u run out of valid arguments

Btw, u set turbo on HP cuz reversal HP SPD does the most damage,well, I go for HP SPD 90% of times so fuck LP or MP SPDs :badboy:

GGPO drama never dies!

Rcaido hate threads are so yesterday. Never thought of him as a turbo user, know he plays a really good 'Gief over on HDR.