For bananas and ham, john's your man

no, im still the champ

i decided to help out the government and give bk the trophy in lieu of welfare

its about the haves helping the have nots gentleman

No Comment? bk2099 disappoints me.

perhaps he didnt spend as much of his formative years masterbating to inez like the rest of us

poor bastard.

edit: there’s a fucking animated version of Vato… you guys should watch it.

Hey guys just letting you know C3 is this Saturday. There is expected to be a big Guilty Gear Slash turnout due to fallout from the cancelled Htyme tourament. Basically everyone that was going to Htyme will be going to C3 instead, including J-Wong and Empire, NYC crews, and the regular MD/VA crowd, so expect similarly good Marvel and CVS2, and of course the biggest 3s scene on the EC just got even bigger.

Money matches welcome.

oh yah
i forgot to tell you guys that

im out of town this weekend, which means i aint doing shit with anyone basically :frowning:

lots of tv watching ahead

:amazed: You mean you’ll actually have money this time?

…maybe i can win some money & neg reps.

…na

nec7?

qdoba needs to deliver food… that walk is too damn far

gots an interview on friday at Borders… hopefully they don’t have me start on saturday, that would suck.

asdfkjahsdkjf if you get it i want fucking employee discount bs, ill just give you lists and money and you will buy shit for me

:rofl: Owned much?

Qdoba needs to have Jake working at Forbes so I can get free food again.

Also, working at Borders would be badass. Good luck on the interview, bro.

I’ll see you at NEC7 though I seriously doubt you’ll actually be there.

You’ll probably wreck again backing out of the driveway :rofl:

LOL, I wasn’t driving…

Nate, you just got dissed my friend.

yo wtf

i get all kinds of unwarranted hate in this thread

first some random guy comes in and rags on me, then my driving skills get dissed, then john tells tj good luck on his interview and doesnt wish me shit and then he tries to take away my free burritos

whats next john, death camps for midgets with beards
sterilization of people who wear odd hats

fu

Why would you laugh at your friend :confused:

I didn’t know who was driving I assumed it was dandruff dreads or 40 year old virgin.

Can you please just kindly neg rep us all and then get the fuck out of this thread? No one likes you here. Why do you keep posting? You have proven time and again that you are the single most immature, douchey mother fucker to live in a 100 mile radius of the city of Pittsburgh. You are completely unable to just let shit go. Would it really be that hard for you to just leave the thread? You could stroke your e-cock neg repping me in whatever GD threads I randomly happen to post in and our lives could go on.

I’m not trying to post this to act like some hardass on the Internet, it’s an actual, valid point. Why can’t you just stay the fuck out? I can assure you that no one is going to say, “You know what, Mark? It’s okay that you’ve managed to insult everyone in the Pittsburgh gaming scene for the 4th time. It’s okay, really. You can come hang out with us again.” Likewise, you realize that no one here wants to go to this shitty little tournament that you keep trying to advertise. The only thing that you can possibly accomplish by posting here is to just start flame wars and even you must be able to realize that. So unless you’re SO hard up over seeing how much we want to flame you here, just man up and stop posting here.

I wasn’t laughing at Nate for being in an accident that wasn’t anywhere near his fault. I was laughing at how stupid your comment was.

You should try reading John’s above post like 5 times over so you can get it. Like, yea, you were cool at one point, and I even tried to stay out of your and ami’s drama. But then you started more & more shit and now we don’t wanna hang out with you anymore… so like, yea, if you could not post about anything in here anymore, it’d be much appreciated. And btw, we know where the Tournaments & Events forum is, so if we want to look up a tourney that we want to go to, we don’t need people like you posting up in here like “OMFG C3 ggxxslash, cvs2, marvel” as if that’s gonna get us to go in the first place. It’s not really that important of a tournament anyway, we’d rather go to something that actually had some importance (nec7, ecc, evo, you get it).

Oh, btw… neg rep me.

The chicks dig neg reps, bitches.

hey if u read my first post there was no flame involed, it was just a tourney invite. obviously i don’t care about the pittsburgh scene anymore, haven’t posted in ages, but I’m always tryin to pimp Khangs tournament. moreheads the merrier. i know u fags dont travel to tournaments anyway so yeah i guess i was wastin my time.

as for shitty little tournament, tell that to J-wong, empire, NYC, and the entire MD area thats gonna be there :rollseyes: as much as I hate you all comp is comp, SF is SF, its gonna be hot and its hella closer than Philly, but whatevers.

Anyway thats my last post as for you john i don’t give a fuck about ur nerdy ass u aren’t even good at any games all you do is spam up this thread with gay bizzarre shit back and forth back and forth w/ ur boyfriend. page and page after page of 3 dudes spamming every single day man pittsburgh is cool :lol:. thats some scene lol.

TJ best you don’t come anyway, you would get spanked so hard lol. You wouldn’t make it past the 1st round. Me and some of the MD guys (u know who but I won’t mention his name) were rippin on you so bad last time lol u got zero game , loser. As for you thinkin I was “cool” at one point, I never thought you were cool, you have zero personality and I would never hang w/ u in real life, u freak me out u and ur creapy grandparents, I was just stoked to play -anyone- in SF cause SF will always be a passion of mine. luckily I got a ton of friends in the SF world that are hella better than you and actually have normal social skills.

by by.

This post speaks volumes of truth for my line of calling Mark the “most immature, douchey mother fucker.”

Just keep your word and stay out. You can hate me all you want, I really don’t care, your opinion doesn’t matter to me. Yes, I do just spam in this thread. Yes, I do suck at most fighting games, which is why I’ve stopped playing them. You are infinitely better than me at Street Fighter, with women, and at life in general, Mark. You have succeeding in becoming superior to me in every way. Now that this has been officially resolved, you can go away.

k…

only thing i read is how i have a zero 3s game… man, if i won most of the time your 3s game must be in the negatives son. :rofl:

This thread just went LOL.