Florida's "True Console Warriors" Tourney Live Results

You people are making it sound like I got whomped at Tetris Attack. I thought it was around 50/50 myself…

im mad as hell… i got jacked for 1st place…

i would say more… but im a lil upset… i feel broken…

Don’t be upset man, you beat Jimmy with Jill!!! :lol:

Every TV was equipped with a VCR.

You are all lucky my finger was broken or I would have won!!:rolleyes:

Also Alex J. Ofically sucks at 3S now I beat him!! HAHAHAHA

And damn Yop is to funny. Your a cool guy can’t wait to see you again.

Also why didn’t Ryan come? I thought he had some business to take care of?:confused:

oh… that was only pay back for all the ass kickin he gave me at his place in mvc2…

:lol: almost every body ive ever played with team rat trap… jill/tron/marrow got rocked at one point or the other…

but who i really want to play with my team is that guy Mr ED… saw some a the sick shit he did with his fucked up team…

and thanks fa lettin us stay at your place jimmy… you the sheezie… and next time if its kool we might stay with you again…

really nice playin and chillin with you all again anybody i talked too or played with…

In Marvel vs. Capcom2, what was the winning team? I know who won the tourny, but what team did he win with. What were some of the other teams that people played with in the Marvel vs. Capcom2 tourny? I just wanted to know. Holla back when you guys get a chance. Peace

That faggot used MSS. Then the second set used Row…Lost. Used MSS and said he’d pick MSP if he lost again. Fucker lost another 2 but was too scared and stuck with ShadyGay. Fucking punk bitch.

was this tournament apexed?

yeh you PSL guys are ok… iguess… :bluu: lol, jkjk, but you guys rock it down, even when there weren’t games you normally play (halo, or 3s?) either way you guys still rocked it pretty well, Troyboy- i never got your name, but ill just call you Jack for now, and Matt always cool to chat with you, too bad nathan couldnt come, well next time there is a tourney up here and if you guys don’t wanna drive back that night, ill see if i can house ya if you need to (i live about 5-10mins from ucf)

o yeh and PSL = :lame:

Yeah right we rocked it pretty well. Shit if that was rockin it then damn I don’t wanna play any Japenese! LOL

My name? Let’s see TROY boy I don’t know. Jack is good LOL

Don’t hate on PSL.

Damn, I missed a great tourney… Why is it so fucking funny that Jebaily owns Tito with his randomness?

-Enk

(ROLLROLLROLLROLLCANNONSPIKE)

He got alex n, with roll tiger uppercut like 3 times in the same game…everyone was like WTF???

The tourney was great and i am glad i was able to attend.

Alex N: Yo it was fun playing you again in cvs2 AND actually able to do something to you in that game. Playing against you showed me that there is still so much to learn in cvs2…I found myself harrassing you about who wins what matchup and other stuff, but thankfully you were able to put up with it.Thanks again for the games and good job on winning the tourney.Much appreciation for letting me stay over your place.

Alex W:fine job on getting third place. It was good seeing you again and having more matches against you. Also, thanks for the subway hook up…that chicken teriyaki was truly top tier.Also, don’t worry about me… I am not bothered about losing to jabailey… how can i be since he was obviously the better player. Losing to someone who is weaker than you is bad, but losing to someone who is better than you is a learning experience. Hope to play you again sometime.

Alex J: I had a great time playing against you in cvs2. Hopefully you won’t get too conceited about kicking my butt…I don’t think your friends can handle anymore from you.Too bad you and i could not play each other in some 3rd strike… that would have been fun too.Maybe the next time we play i’ll be more of a challenge.

Rick and Dwayne: Many thanks for letting me and ozzie sleep over,and sorry for all the stomping i may have done without realizing.Dwayne, it sucks that i did not play you in some soul caliber 2… I wanted you to teach me some stuff since i know you have much experience in that game.Also. rick my name is Roberto not Robert…I don’t mind being called robert, but when it comes to keeping a record of my apex points i prefer my full name. sorry for being picky…so please change it if and when you can.Thanks.

Trent:It was good to see you too. I knew you were going to do well in that tourney, and thus you proved me right. I realized that i never played you,and maybe the next time we see each other we can have some matches…I need to get practice against a good nako player.

I got mad homework to do, it’ll be apex’ed by tomorrow night.

Who knows?

Orlando Marvel Players

I noticed on the first page that you had some of the Orlando players names mispelled. Here are the correct spellings of Orlando players.

4.Eder Resendez
7. Adam “Sugarman” Burghardnt
7. Robert Lugo

Myself I dunno what place I got
Ben “BshidoHEAT” Acosta
I don’t know John’s last name, and Jimmy’s is James “First Attack” Francis. I didn’t know what Peter’s last name was until now heh.

All three tournaments have been Apex’ed, please check for errors, and if there are any, PM me or leave a msg in this thread.

PS: GGXX is in need of last names.

Lovell Vassell and add my srk name on there… thanks…

I changed it, go back and see if its right.