Florida's "True Console Warriors" Tourney Live Results

Yeah Cammy thought she could bash bison good but got kick in the head. That bitch needs to go back to the kitchen and make me some pie!! Good shit Anthony!!!:cool: :smiley:

Yes, but you’re runaway Storm gahhh!! I need to play against that more often.

BTW, didn’t they play 3 times? I thought the first two times was for 5 dollars and then the next was double or nothing?

I am really glad Miami came to represent!! Thank you guys for comin all that way I know its a long drive. I hope that both MIami and Orlando can get together more often in the future.

Alex Walbert is too good, way to send Navarro into the losers!!:cool: You played an awesome game against him.

Tito thanx for leaving jabaily with an even bigger head!!! LOL I am sure we will never hear the end of it here in Otown. Next time man!!! Next Time!! :cool:

Ozzie thanx for comin man. U know u and Miami are always welcomed here at my place when u guys come back.

Thanx to all the other ppl that traveled to come to this tourney. The next tourney will be on the 26th, Jabailey will be hosting it. Since its free I think there will be ALOT more ppl there.

ED was there?

how did u do man?

I think he got like 8th-9th place. But I think I saw him go Anakaris on Eder. Not to sure, I was playing Erik at the time.

I just want to say thanks to everyone for coming out to our tourney. I really enjoyed playing against everyone in all the games, even though I went 2 and out in sorry MvC2:bluu: .

To Walbert, Ozzie, Tito, FTL peeps: thanks for coming, I always enjoy playing you guys. Walbert we had some really close matches. Its always fun playing you. Tito keep practicing man! You getting REALLY good at the game. With a little more experience I think you’ll be an increadible CVS2 player. Ozzie, I am sorry your pretty much alone in the Miami “non existant” MvC2 world. Even Tito seems to be abandoning it. Way to represent Miami though. Your matches were so close that the tourney could have easily been yours, except for that brainfart you had trying to pick MSP on Eric :eek: .

Trent: Fun matches as always. I really think I could have won using my new C groove team the whole time, but I really needed the money. Vega had to come in and take care of business at the end. Mad props for playing the way you do on a pad. Your definitely a “True Pad Warrior”.

Justin: Its just WAY too much fun talking crap to you:D . I’m sure you know its all in good fun and I’m glad you and Gville made it out. By the way, I’m not White. I’m Cuban. I just look white.

Cris: Thanks for helping us throw the tourney. I really appreciate everything you did. You and all the UCF guys need to keep playing CvS2. You guys have gotten DRASTICALLY better since the time I first played you guys in April.

Also thanks to all the PSL, FTL, and of coarse Orlando peeps that made it out.

Make sure to keep and eye out on Tips and Tricks for a couple pictures and some details about the tourney. Sorry I actually forgot to take a picture of the MvC2 and GGXX winners, but your names will be in the mag. Even though Jason Wilson couldn’t make it out I still want to say thanks for taking the time to put the tourney in Tips and Tricks.

MiamiX-Alex

I thought Shafted! was holding the next tournament.

Haha how the fuck did Atlus get 2nd in Mvc2? he is not that hungry…

*-Syndicate- *

you have no idea des. i haven’t gotten paid because of faulty paperwork in a month and a half, and I won’t be for another 3 weeks…and I am STARVING!!!

Footage? Any?

And what did Mike place in CvS2? He should come out here and see the fucking P Groove insanity. This guy seriously used P Groove and won with one hand. Like, really one hand, literally.

I didn’t see any vcrs or cameras.

Mike didn’t play CVS2. I assumed it was a joke. Guess I was wrong.

there were cameras and shit going but they were all personal cameras. No one even thought to use the vcr’s even though that’s why they were there. If you want, I’ll see if some of the GOOD cvs2 players like Trent, Navarro, Chris P., Cheng, Rick and Jebaily will record some casual footage for you. All in all, surprisingly the best footage would have come from jebaily. No one did anything really new or spectacular but Jebaily’s randomness was defying all laws. Shit was funny as fuck.

They were there. No one used the vcrs though.
Ben: I forgot to shout out to you! Did you fall for the gimmicks?

Actually, because someone, i think Jeff, requested it, several of the consoles were hooked up through the video in of the VCRs so that finals could be taped.

However, no one brought any blank tapes, so go figure.

:confused: Yeah, i thought Shafted! was holding the next tournament as well… I mean, i dont recall anyone else saying anything…

Overall, i am extremely happy with the tournament. Things went smoothly, and we actually finished early for once. Alex and Rick did a great job running their tournaments, and i’m glad everyone had a good time.

Damn, those kids from Miami can sure play Cvs2. Alex W and Tito, you guys are too good, and i had a lot of fun playing you two. Tito’s gotta watch out for Jebaily’s randomness, he should have beaten alex.

I was really happy to see PSL come down despite the fact that 3S wasn’t at this tourny.

Troyboy: I will definitely hold a tournament for Halo, but maybe not at the next tournament. However, at the next next one, it should be there. The reason is, some people on campus contacted me and they want to hold a dedicated Halo tournament - i’ll probably work with them, i’ll keep good on my promise for 3s though.

Warlock: Screw you and your Tetris Attack goodness! I still got faith in Leland - he’s hella fast. You’re damn good too, shoulda went easier on the poor boy. That andrew kid was pretty good too, man, even Edder plays Tetris Attack!

Orlando didn’t really rep in GGXX as much as I’d like, those kids from gville and miami were really good. I did think Adam’s testament rocked though.

Thanks to everyone who came, and the results should be Apex’ed soon.

Hey whats up. I had so much fun the whole weekend. Starting from friday night to sunday night, it was all awesome. Especially that party sat nite lol, great stuff. I dunno what happened to me in the tournament, I guess I just lost. Good stuff to Alex and Mark, alex for winning and beating lovell lol. Thanls to the tournament peopl, shafted, rick, etc. appreciate it. Anthony you’re too cool man, I hope you can come down soon and we’ll practice some more, sorry I’m not good with Slayer at all lol, and of course party. Thanks James for letting stay over that night, it was really cool of you, and don’t hesitate to ask if you’re heading down this way. It was cool, we’ll probably come up again if we can. Cya.

That’s cool Chris you better tell them how good I am!!!

Meh. Oh well. I was hoping to knock out 3 games at once but that’s cool. Rick and Alex probably had thier hands full.

Jebailey indeed is random. Outside of Dr.B on the last Evo DVD, he was the only one that got Roll->super to pwn people.

I fell for the biggest gimmick of all…
Runaway Storm… :frowning:

It’s ok, I’ll have a chance next time.

Besides, I was able to catch Servbotroll Trap with mad S-groove gimmicks. :lol:
DODGE DODGE FIERCE! :evil: :lol:

well damn i suck at marvel, but ill play anyone with low tiers, for money… :slight_smile: yeh, maybe i should move onto GGXX or something

LOL, maybe S-groove really is top tier :lol: