Florida's "True Console Warriors" Tourney Live Results

Just curious…but why is my username put as Kain? :confused:

I haven’t been on SRK for a while now cause, my hard drive crashed on my computer.

Anyways, good game to everybody in the MVC2 tourny. All my matches were tough. I lost to Justin my first game and made my way up the losers for a few wins, then Eder eliminated me from the tourny. My strong man team has gotten a little rusty in the past few months, so I tried using team WTF (amingo, anakaris, Juggs.) and they worked a little better.

Sorry guys I had to jet after losing, but I didn’t want to get back to Tally too late.

Yo Orlando, I’ll be down in a few weeks. I’ll see you guys then.

That’s what showed up when i typed in your name. Your full name is Matt Smith right? Let me know and i’ll correct it.

Yes his name is Matt Smith.

Well, when i type in Matt Smith for results, Kain shows up. I’ll change it to acesmith though.

That my homeboy “kain”

You don’t have to use that handle , u can changed it.
Making 2 matt smiths.

:lol: All the confusion!!

If ya want, you can put:

Matthew Smith
acesmith5

Or whatever. I sucked so bad the points really don’t mean anything. :slight_smile: Whenever you get a chance Chris. Get yo school done bro.

I got it done man, points are points after all.

Today was the worst day ever, after a horrid wednesday and thursday, me and my friend decided to go to islands of adventure.

Well, the park was empty, and we road the roller coasters over and over again. On the way out, we road the hulk, and my cell phone was lost while on the ride.

We decide to ride it again for the slim possibility that i might see something, and guess what, my keys fall out.

Yes, my pockets are pretty deep, it’s probably bad karma or something.

So I can’t get home because i got no car keys, luckly my friends got AAA so we call them and they make me a set of new keys.

I had to replace my cell, but hopefully the IOA staff finds it and i can return the new cell…

BTW, 75% of the hulk takes place over water… :frowning:

Hey Chris how is the video game club going now in UCF? and are there still many people playing cvs2 in the UCF arcade during weekdays?

Yes it’s On freeplay too, so I have to deal with kicking scrubs asses all day long.

I’ve been so busy but I’ll cut it short.
Chris, Alex and Ricky, great job on running the tournament smoothly.

Tito great fights man You’re getting great at all fighting games soon you’ll learn to counter my Hibiki the right way…

And I’m not Random, I just predict when the other person is gonna press a button.

Gotta go see ya.
Alex

those fucked up fierce button on left side and roundhouse button on the right… did they fix that shit yet?

Well, some say they are still fucked, some say otherwise. I say they are good enough, until i lose that is, then it becomes the perfect excuse… :wink:

If this is true, you should play P Groove. You would be unstoppable :smiley:

jimmy whats goin on… no post… are you ok…