FFA SF4 Challenge!

im gonna take a break from FFA for a while.
finals are right around the corner for me.

however,
i will be holding a mini tournament [free of charge]
to see the current standings of the local [and frequent] players of both FFA and destruct1ve’s venues

the reason being is that i dont really like to have players just come to play and not really learn. If YOU guys don’t learn anything every single day, then i feel like i’ve let you all down [as well as let myself down for that matter]

so here is the plan:

Round Robin.
everybody plays everybody, 2 out of 3
every player keeps score of how many matches they won.

by the end of the rotation i will tally up the scores to make a ranking list.
that list will determine who needs to start stepping up their game, because i dont want to waste your time if you’re not going to put enough effort. and im sure destruct1ve can agree with me on this one because he’s drastically improved and is waiting on the others to join him on his level.

so by the weekend, hopefully, i will start the mini tournament just to see who can hang, and who needs to GTFO.

thank you and start practicing. :slight_smile:

[media=youtube]IUH3JQjcweM&feature=related"[/media]

lol but seriously, sounds like a cool plan.

and I’ll be heading to FFA around 8 tonite. Hope i see some of you guys there.

Yeah… Shit just got real. Guess I gotta get my ass on SFIV now. Is it still $.50?

talk about calling some mufukis out! lol!

LOL @ link! that’s pretty much how i felt…haha

I’ll popup here and there… Thanks again Destructive for the hospitality :cool:

Great idea ViCi0uS

a sort of ranking battle for FFA/destructive players needs to happen.

is there a concrete date yet?

Ditto on that one Francisco, this is gonna be off the chain, I cannot contain my excitement right now!! Jeremy!!(deep voice), I don’t mean to sound like a broken record, but this is brilliant dude,and I’m thankful that you suggested it for the Family Fun crew regulars and all of us who have been showing up at Fuller’s pad. I’ve been waiting for this day since the very first moment I picked up Street Fighter IV, the chance for all of us at Family Fun to collaborate and DO WORK, getting serious about the game. I’ve been working hard lately on making M. Bison more lethal and finding my own personal style with him, the edge I’ve been looking for. Just trying to incorporate some new stuff. This is gonna be good, and lets see how this goes.

sounds good, im in

the date assigned is THIS friday the 18th. show up around 8pm ish @ FFA or Fuller’s.
Im gonna be at FFA to take a head count of who’s coming.

and dont forget to bring cash/equipment just in case.

Hey is anyone gonna be at FFA tonight? I ll probably head down there from 8ish-10ish

Crap, nvm my ride bailed ill go another day

Friday for sure. Been putting in practice hours at FFA during the day. Not as many hours as I’d like though.

Wow Raul, look at our man DOING WORK to get the results. You are gonna be a force to be reckoned with very soon. See you on Friday. I have work until 10 though, and I can’t get out of it, so is it cool If I show up a bit late Jeremy?

I’ll record the matches on my droid with ghetto vice

Trying, man. I want to own the premier Guile in the valley. That’s my goal right now. Long term goal is to take Guile to other arcades and show the business of the valley. I know Guile isn’t the best character or easiest to master but I’m sure if I stay dedicated to my craft, it’ll pay off.

I also want to improve my Abel, hopefully Fuller can share some info later in the week.

Only the other Raul showed up to FFA tonight. I thought I was gonna see some other guys there.

I’m in

I’m going to start the signups for the mini tourney on my thread, just so we know how many people are going to show up, so Vicious and I can figure out the best venue.

Anyone going to FFA tonight? I’ll be there to practice a little bit for friday. I’ll also bring my stick just in case no1 is there except for a few, and we can rent an xbox instead to save some quarters :slight_smile:

Yeah Francisco, I’ll try to make it out tonight to get some practice with you. What time were you thinking about going to FFA today?

Around 8PM. I should mention, whenever i plan to go to FFA, it’s usually around that time.