FFA SF4 Challenge!

What time do you usually have it at?

whenever people wanna come over, its not anything formal

Yeah, man. I’ll get there earlier this time. I can roll around 7 or 8, if it’s cool.

did you get my PM?

i’ve gotten a bunch and responded to them all, what’s you’re inquiry?

@mr.sloppy

whenever dude

Just the complete address. atleast that’s all I could think of.

you should read all of the posts cause i think i posted it a few times lol but anyway its 10139 woodley ave north hills ca

Alright, good looking out. last time you posted it I believe you just put cross streets.

well… it is literally on those cross streets, i dont know how you can be more descriptive than that lol

I guess I’ll find out when you host your next one.

we’re playing today

Hey everyone, I made a new thread specifically for the sessions at my pad, I dont wanna keep flooding this thread with that stuff, this should be for FFA stuff, and the new thread for updates and schedule of events going on here. I’m hoping to have people over pretty frequently (as this is the 3rd day in a row we’re doing pretty well) so check out this thread http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=218174 , subscribe and check for new posts and updates to the first post frequently

:tup:

p.s. if we could get some testimonies from those of you who have been here on that thread, to tell those folks who are weary about rolling to some random guys pad how we roll here, I’d really appreciate it. Let’s get this shit goin!

To all those interested in attending destructive’s sessions I suggest you do so.
However, if you want arcade practice then please continue to post here and get some more matchmaking because I don’t want to end up overwhelming destructive’s place.
I will also try to talk to the FFA owner on reducing the games to 25cents each.

I’ll try to make it to every session if possible. If any of you need me with any help feel free to PM me or call me (preferably text if you have my number). So keep leveling up everybody! Let’s see who in the valley is hungry enough to rise to the top at FFA and the entire valley!

A new warrior has entered the ring!!!

awww sheeeiit, what up Destruc1ve!!! sorry I played like shit at the tourney but I was just getting over a cold (excuses… excuses :sweat: ) well Im down for some leveling up this week for sure, let me know when.

same with you ViCi0uS, at FFA or at destructive’s pad, let me know when you guys are down.

ahem… back to the thread…

FFA has too much potential to have the rep it has now, we need to get some real talent back in there and get the respect that it deserves damn it!!

We need the 25 cent one…It’s too much especially if you lose a lot like someone I know…:cough: me :cough:…=p…Good idea Vicious…And good job at the FFA tourney…So many top players there including you guys…:tup:

25 cent games would a good way to level up and second arcade cabinet also just a thought

Heading to FFA tonight. Maybe see some of you guys there.

Good sessions @ FFA last night.

Slowly improving. Have to step up my execution.

sounds good, expect a pm.

gonna head out to FFA later today around 8-9pm