FFA SF4 Challenge!

woodley and mayall, on the border of north and granada hills. literally 3 min drive from ffa

Are you doing one thursday or friday night, also how long does it last (I can do it tomorrow, but I’ll make it there at 10:30). Also, I don’t have my own stick, can I use someone else’s?

@destructive TRAZE 818 aka big TRAZE aka Luis aka jr

we play til we stop wanting to play, or until we have to stop because we have class in 3 hours lol, there’ll be sticks to use, dont know about tomorrow probably not friday because there’s a 5v5 tourney a lot of the guys are going to, we’ll see what’s crackin tho

Hell Yeah everyone, this is exactly what we need, and what all of us have been waiting a long time for. Almost brings tears to my eyes lol. This sounds awesome,and Doomsday will be bringing the Doom with my Dictator since I’ll be coming to these sessions on a regular basis with the rest of you: Our priority is to stay fired and level ourselves up, having a good time while we do it. I haven’t heard from Chris, my partner in crime and the other Dictator player at Family Fun. Hope he joins in with the madness, and I’ll definitely let him know about it the next time I see him at Family. Some Bison practice will be healthy for the rest of you. I just wanna say that it’s good to see that Dae a.k.a. Dae Dae is showing his support and beasting it up with his godly Chun. Joe Dubbs is getting hyped and fired up with Vicious and the rest of us, that’s good enthusiasm. By the way, Congrats on your new place Vicious.

This sounds great Destructive. I can be bringing my ps3 T.E. stick as well. We should have more than enough stuff to go around after our friend Mother Russia’s contribution and Mr. Luis getting us with his Rog. Looking forward to this guys.

I told chris about it, haven’t heard back from him yet, but i’m sure he’ll be down seeing how he’s on my team for this weekend lol whenever yall wanna come over feel free. i’m pretty much playing from now til whenever everyone leaves

If you take your PS3, I can take my Hori FS3.

Count me in too! I can bring a camera for recording if anyone likes. Let me know.

Name: Raul, Sloppy or Mr. Sloppy…which ever.

I’ll PM you for location and time. I’ll show up around 9 or so, but def showing up for sure.

this is the shit im talking about. some fucking organization. sounds like a dope turn out tonight… im gonna be there around 8 and vicious said he wants to head there after work around 11 if thats cool with you fuller. ill be there for sure tho @ around 7 or 8 and feel free to ask me questions if you need help or have any questions on anything. id rather you ask questions and risk bugging me [which you wont cuz im mad chill] instead of keeping quiet and repeating bad habits. im always down to level up the homies.

i know its not mandatory but if youre on the level, i expect everyone to chip in a dollar tonight so we can get big red buzzin off some cold ones.

ill see everyone later and hopefully theres gonna be a te stick for me to use.

p.s. fuck blazblue… anyone bringing blazgreen with them???

^^^^lol!!!

Ain’t gonna be able to make it out tonight. Friday is 5v5 so I might watch that. So sometime next week. I should of made it clear with you on the PM, destruc1ve. My bad man. Have fun to all the guys making out there tonight.

where can I check out the stream?

If anyone coming tonight has a ps3 or ps2 rca adaptor PLEASE bring it. Traze brought his ps3 but only brought an HDMI cable and my other tv doesn’t support hdmi. It would be much appreciated

Hope you check this tonight…

I have the regular cables the ps3 came with (rca or av, what ever name they go by), I PM’d you earlier to get your address.

lol…dammit, I want to roll by and get some sessions in!

This, I could be leveling up right now.

How was the session tonight Destructive? Thanks for hosting it man. I’m really very sorry I couldn’t make it tonight man, I thought I could earlier, but I had a lot of school stuff to take care, mainly UC applications that got in the way. You know, first things first lol. I’ll be sure to make it to the sessions from now, since I pretty much have finals coming up in a few weeks and that’s it. I hope you guys got by alright, and that everything went smoothly since I was gonna be the one to bring the ps3’s regular Audio Visual Cables. I apologize for the inconvenience to everyone who went and had to wait, it won’t happen again. The next time you have a session let me know so I can bring anything, including setup stuff or snacks, whatever. FFA is on the grind, and we cannot be stopped. Get Hype. Big things are coming for us soon, and we’re definitely putting in the work in passion. Also, Raul, I like the dedication and intensity man, I’m happy to see you on the scene.

^^lol…got back a little while ago from Destruct1ve’s pad. Sweet shit over there, man, you have to make the next one. Vicious and destruct1ve have some real insightful shit to share.

Next time I’m taking my note pad.

@ everyone that rolls to FFA and Destruct1ve’s pad, much appreciated for being so welcoming. It’s humbling how cool everyone is.

-Raul

Beat a Balrog
Play another Balrog
Beat a Balrog
Play another Balrog
Beat a Balrog
Play another Balrog

GGs We really enjoyed it. My friend wanted to observe sf4 before he started playing, and setting up something like this where he can play for free is really encouraging. I’ll be teaching him, so ya’ll better watch out-- There’s a new Akuma on the loose.

Block a crossup splash
Backdash out of tortilla propeller
block crossup splash
backdash out of tortilla propeller
Block… AWWW DAMNIT, HE WENT FOR THE SWEEP!

hahaha

We were talking last night about having another sesh tonight, hopefully we dont have so many flakes cough Tunde cough. Now I just have 1 question for everyone… “Baby are you down down down down down?!”