FFA SF4 Challenge!

Awww man!! I hate school…Im all the way down here…I need more practice against your blanka SAUL!..I am teh sux against blanka and…the whole sf4 cast lol…Hey anyone down from FFA to go to AI this friday? Fransisco convince me to go there more often since my School is like 30 min from AI and I’ll get better… HOPEFULLY lol

hey guys there will be another free play SF4 this friday. COME AND SHOW SUPPORT

Bastard lol jks, Bakersfield is where im located…Hit me up on XBL.

Oh man really? wrong time to go to AI i guess =D…I guess i’ll be heading to this one :rock:

CvS2 H2H cab is fixed, as well as pretty much the rest of the head-to-heads. I think a button might be going out on ONE cab but I’ll get to it later today.

Justin also personally tested out the Marvels and did some repairs on them. Let us know if anything else needs fixing.

I noticed that the fierce button on the jap. 3s cab on the west side wasn’t working last friday during the free play (dunno if it’s been fixed since then)

thanks bro for taking care if right away!

double posting >.<

:slight_smile: triple post?

Japanese 3s cab has been fixed and we took apart the stick and cleaned it on 1P side. I thought we were gonna have to put a new stick in there, but it works just like new.

Just wondering but is there any chance that SF4 can get another cab?..There was that american sf4 cab but it was always broken. :tdown:

One of the HDs burned out so until we can figure out a way to get it replaced, no dice. :frowning:

Who wants to go to ffa tonight at 8pm??? Anyone…if its 3 people its $2 for 1 hour if its more you do the math

^

I’ll go. Might be late tho, depends on when I can DL and watch my TV eps. Lots of tv on mondays. So I’ll probably be late, around 9ish if u guys are still playing.

I’ll probably drop in, which setup are you planning on renting out?

we are definitely going to go for the xbox 360/HD monitor where the blazeblue used to be at. very comfortable

Now that’s what I’m talkin about!

Who all attending Fri night?

I had a really bad experience with tim tonight, he was extremely rude to me and some other customers. I do NOT support businesses that treat their PAYING CUSTOMERS that way… I will NOT be coming back to FFA for a long time.

Hey, did this have to do with the console rentals? If we can discuss this over PM I’d like to get to the bottom of this, because I thought we (FFA) had taken the steps to improve our customer service and prevent this very thing from happening. Both Ralph (the owner) and I are very interested as to what happened.