FFA SF4 Challenge!

So r we all having a shodown on Saturday night?

2v2? MM’s? etc?

Was going to hit FFA tonight, but that didn’t work out. I will try to go tomorrow, maybe from around 4 to 9. Also, if anyone will be at Anime Los Angeles, I can probably get some games in there (when I’m not playing in concerts or attending other events that we’re scheduled to go to…heh). Can just send a PM or find me with The Spoony Bards if you want to play!

its denjin ranbats on saturday homie. u should mob through and enter. you can meet me up tonight or tomorrow tho at family if you wanna lil money match or check the SF4 valley resurrection thread cuz we can always meet up at destructives pad. but first things first…

WHO WANTS TO PLAY TONIGHT??? im not trying to stay @ home =/

its denjin ranbats on saturday homie. u should mob through and enter. you can meet me up tonight or tomorrow tho at family if you wanna lil money match or check the SF4 valley resurrection thread cuz we can always meet up at destructives pad. but first things first…

WHO WANTS TO PLAY TONIGHT??? im not trying to stay @ home =/

2v2s? How about 40 bucks a team me and Joey Vs. you and whoever you want
you down for friday night?

2v2…$20 per person… im dwn but my Teammate is on Mvc2 tourney Saturday Night…:confused:

how bout we stick to the FT7 for $10?

Scratch that, tourney is canceled…only MMs. ill give him call to see if we can do this:tup:

I was free friday. I’m busy today.

Its koo, my bro neo couldnt make it to FFA and he was my ride. so either…maybe, Sun or upcoming Fri.

thread fucking died?

Vicious Stab this thread and ran off :confused:

whens our money match tru? you and ur boy vs me n vicious right? i aint seen you around ffa yet…

they were there on friday lol. I dont think TRUs partner even knew about the match

LOL wtf?! tryna sneak around my back!! jk… but ive never met them so i have no idea who they are. its all good but i wanna organize that money match cuz gamblings fun. lol.

lemme kno wuts good guys and we can meet up and have the money match and then get some casuals in.

LOL true didnt know anyone there except Stri-zero and some other peeps on marvel side. i didnt get the chance to chall j-wong. i did get lots of wins on the head to head cabinets…the console on the right sticks were gabage!!!

who was da gief dood with 20 some odd wins? lol i was nxt but someone broke his streak >_< i wanted to do that.

Abe was on Marvel…

well lemme know nxt time ahead of time so we can get this EPIC match on! :tup:

lol i was the one who broke his streak haha. but yeah for sure dude. ill keep you posted for sure. u live in the valley or what??

who is down for SF4 tonight at FFA?

if you aren’t going to the dreamlab casuals tonight, then why don’t you come to FFA for some practice? I will be bringing my xbox 360 console+sf4 copy from 8:00pm til midnight byoc pls. let me know if you guys are coming!

I’ll stop by. Hopefully the h2h cvs2 cab is fixed.

Yo saul, I’ll go to FFA tonight. I’ll bring my stick as well.

good shit guys, see you guys in a little bit. thoondar, luis are coming too. tell the rest of the guys to show up.