FFA SF4 Challenge!

How is that second SF4 setup in the versus cabs? When I last played it on Sunday the controls were ghosting.

Nice. We’ve been looking for other competitive SSB N64 players. Kirby is top tier, but my friends tell me Pikachu is God tier.

ya peeks is the most broken smash char ever… hed rape mk for sure lol i used to be all about smash boards til sf4 came out so i know my smash biz

I’ll crush all you scrubs with my Yoshi play, real talk.

For sure! I’ll let my friends know.

haha Yoshi’s dope when it’s 4 people. I use Pikachu, Ark Impulse uses Fox, AxRHYMINGxAPE uses Ness/Kirby, and SlicPic uses Samus. It’s gonna be fun.

hahahahaha, yosh is sick… fair spikes all day! But seriously, with no second jump you’re fucked once you’re off the edge if i’m kirbs, Filthiest Dair in smash history

Sorry guys, but I won’t be able to make it to Destruct1ve’s casuals this monday. Family emergency. My friends are still going though.

Session going down tonight with Joe dubbs and yours truly.
Also a very well rounded player coming too lol. (kc) haha

Im down to go to one of these sessions to level up. where do you guys hold them at? I can occasionally hold some at my house as well. On Sat I held a nice session, food + SF4 + alcohol = vggs.

Wow…SF4 thread for FFA, awesome.

Hey Games this weekend? been going here and there but nvr take names. so for months, good games to all i been playing. AJ here so look me up before gametime:tup:

Same here, tell me when you guys go! i’ll be the dude in the ken sweater! lol :bgrin:

Ryu / Sagat…usually with a hoody on…

Neo! i want a run back!

best day of the week to go to ffa is friday nights. from 7pm til very very late thursdays is good too

Anybody ever MM???:confused:

I’ll money match you.
50 bucks first to 10

hehehe…hmmm, how bout we start off with 10? FT7?

im in too. ft5 $10

Do this on A Saturday night? i think im heading to sixs flags that day…

Anyone going tonight? I’m going to check if there’s ppl playing sf4@ FFA tonight at 9… Hopefully there’s a few cuz online is really bad now -_-’

Oh snap! Hellfyre I think I’ve played you before under my old GT…

I’m going to be at Family Fun on friday, you guys should be able to notice me (I have a hoodie that looks similar to my av) lmao

if anyone will be there :smile: