Fat old bus driver is bullied by high school students

Buy tickets to concerts for bands you like.

they have raised over 500k… that will be a big ass vacation LO0l

Camera phones, mobile internet and social networks have created the perfect storm for kids looking to snitch on themselves.

Good, man has created yet another environment where the weak and stupid kill themselves. I approve

Further proof that being a school bus driver is one of the worst jobs on the planet. Fuck those little asswipe kids.

Only if Bono is at every opportunity trying to tell everyone how awesome and considerate he is.

And it’s not even his concert.

He would have been one to rally to save the whales back then, I’m sure of it.

Bono + X (where X equals whatever band/artist you happen to like) would be my favorite meme ever

Bono + Dethklok would be phenominal

I have no problems calling people fat, if and only if they piss me off in some way. Otherwise i’ll just shake my head in disbelief at how people just cannot take care of themselves and continue to abuse their bodies so badly.
But…my assholeness always had boundries. For one, I don’t shit on old people to their faces. I was taught to respect my elders (unless of course they’re being dicks)
Second…Never, EVER would I verbally destroy a human being for 10 mins straight who is defenseless (not screaming back at me).

I had to tap out of this video, too much rage was building up for those little savages. For once I found something that broke my heart a little. Not going to lie and put up phony internet tough guy. Fuck those asshole kids.

Make it happen. :sunglasses:

Why am i more upset that the bus monitor lady is getting $520,000…

She’ll blow it on stop signs and orange warning cones. :lol:

Goddamn bus drivers.

They’re all the same.

Just like those Butt Ugly Martians. Even though there are Biker Mice from Mars, but never you mind that!

I went 0-2 at evo, now i feel bad. Click here to donate please

Because you’re a twat :slight_smile:

I find it strange that he gets upset over some kids acting like assholes when he acts like an asshole all the time.

Assholes are a man’s best friend.

???

i’m like the nicest guy in the planet!

i just happen to enjoy counter trolling trolls such as you! cause feminism is awful.

Sticks and stones dammit. How do you let kids bully you mentally? Your supposed to be a grown ass woman. People need to wise the fuck up. This kids are acting like ass hats because they know that the busdriver/monitor or whatever the fuck her title is can’t do them anything. She should use her smartphone camera to record this activity. I know she has one, everyone has one. Then turn that shit over to the her boss or whoever is incharge and make it so those kids can no longer ride on the bus. Now their parents will have to waste their time and money bringing their own fucked up kids to school. That’s how I would handle that shit. I’m not about to let you disrespect and haggle the shit out of me just because I can’t punch you in the motherfucking mouth.

Whenever a man disagrees with a woman he becomes an asshole.

I was born aged 24…so not all of us. :stuck_out_tongue: