Fat old bus driver is bullied by high school students

And whenever a woman disagrees with a she becomes a bitch. :smiley:

I’m totally ok with being a bitch.

In fact, I wear that title with pride.

She is never working again you know that right.Dumbasses gave her 520 gs and expect her to just go on vacation and she is in her sixties.I swear the Internet is full of dumb motherfuckers for real.Five bucks says she moves the fuck outta that area and to Miami .

right exactly! in the eyes of the woman, the man becomes an asshole. cause a woman can’t ever admit she’s wrong. or be bothered by logic or facts. so if the guy dares disagree, then he must be a douche amirite?

i blame all the white knights who have bent over backwards over the years when women stepped all over them. these women got a sense of entitlement that they should always get their way and win all arguments. somehow men have bought into this, and it shows when they willing let women collect their payday in the divorce courts.

Then I shall do the same with being an asshole. As all males should.

I like how Matriarch doesn’t even have to try to hijack a thread. A single offensive post is all it takes.

If those were my kids God help em Cuz there ass would be mine. SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I honestly don’t try to hijack anything. I’ve tried to take on the norm here of making a bit of sarcastic humor towards the topic at hand and for some reason it never seems to really work out the same way as it does for other people.

I blame Loki. Quite the trickster.

I’ve slowly come to realize this myself.

If that fat bitch made it known way before hand not to fuck with her then it would not have escalated that far. She was trying to ignore it… WTF? You can’t ignore middle schoolers maybe elementary because their attention span is that of a goldfish.

Bullying like this has always happened and it will always happen. If this(and every other incident like this) was not recorded and put on youtube then this whole “Bullying must stop” craze wouldn’t be so popular.

I remember seeing someshit on Penn & Teller’s bullshit about people donating to frivolous causes because it makes them feel better even though it does jackshit. This is just another example. The teachers in that school go through much worse. Donate to them.

So… who’s gonna be the first to start setting up fake bullying videos? Lady didn’t deserve any of that bullshit, but it’s not like she deserves a half-million either.

Kid’s suck these days because they have bum ass parents. Both people need to work to pay for the Apple products. I don’t know why you’d have a child if you’re not willing to impart any humanity onto them or give them time. But considering these little bitches’ ages, their parents were raised by the worst generation.

Get ready America. A whole new wave of puntable kids raised by Youtube comments.

Wow now its $540,000…WTF is this bullshit…

Hell yes give me Biker Mice From Mars bluray set. And I thought martians wanted to blow up the earth and where black people in space. With a green helmet of course.

I am confused

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Biker Mice From Mars, cartoon show. The other is a warner brothers character pretty much everyone knows.

Pretty sure Biker Mice From Mars even got a video game.

There should be a crossover betwen that and SwatKats.

sadly irl i tend to white knight, that got me into a lot of trouble in the past in relationships. but over the years i have learned from my mistakes.

however, as someone who was bullied all throughout school, i will white knight for this fat old woman because i feel her pain. i didn’t get a gigantic payout, but i used my hatred of bullies as motivation to succeed in life instead.

I used to have a bully, but then he took an arrow to the knee.

Seriously though, it felt like a hundred degrees and this bully and his assistant bully wanted to steal my water bottles after I have been playing sports the entire day. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO. I helped him cool off with a stone cold stunner. Then his assistant bully, who was part of the bully in training cribs house program or B.I.T.C.H. for short, tried to rush me down with a Falcon Punch. I dodged and asked the B.I.T.C.H. “are you okay?” He got mad and went in with a Rocket Punch, which I ducked with the quickness and managed to FADC into THE ROCK BOTTOM on concrete. He had enough experience to know to force hold his head up and then apply another upward force at impact so his head wouldn’t crash against the concrete. That wasn’t enough though. I went on to deliver the greatest move in sports entertainment in front of the millions of the bullies’ fans. Clouds shattering, atmosphere electrifying. I walked out of the park slowly. The people pointed and said, there he goes, the man that would be bullied no more.

I just won 10,000 dollars by winning a tournament. Donate please.