Fat old bus driver is bullied by high school students

I wish i could 300k for someone insulting me. Bunch of dumb fucks giving her money for essentially something we all go through anyway

Nah man.

I can safely assure you that I never bullied anyone as a child.

Not that I didn’t do bad things, I just wasn’t a dick.

If you get caught, take the firing squad.

Why are middle schoolers so bad nowadays? Why are people trying to get nothing less than the death of these middle schoolers? She won already.

He should’ve put a video of him online whopping his son’s ass…

Didn’t that happen already?

Didn’t the son still get shot in some gang drive by?

Some kids really need their ass whooped.

aren’t you the one playing the relativity game?

If there were black people involved…rest assured someone is going to get knocked the fuck out.

Get bullied by kids, get saved by the internet.

Fat woman gets called a fat woman and people raise 300k$ for her. What is wrong with this world? If anything, I woulda bought her some diet pills.

yeah, I don’t know why they are raising money for this. Now I know what to do if I’m ever in a stretch for money.
And she’s getting free trips to Disneyland.

Here I was gearing up for a “crackshaft” joke then I saw it was a woman.

She should have just been like "DO YOU WANT ME TO DRIVE THIS BUS OFF A BRIDGE!? CAUSE I’LL DO IT, YOU LITTLE SHITS"
That or just found out where they lived and plowed the bus into their living rooms while they are playing COD or whatever.

All those kids gonna grow up fat too.

those kids are pieces of shit, but in their defense…she’s fat.

orka is like a new concept of a new sitcom character. The body building fat hater.

She will die from a Mcrib overdose before she even spends a fraction of that money on QVC porcelain collections.

I don’t hate fat people man. I had weight problems at one point too. But I’m just wishing those shitty kids a shitty fate to bite them back in the ass.

Wouldn’t she already know where they live, seeing how she drops them off from school?

Unless she’s dropping them off to an intermediary.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Origin episode showing your true intentions.

And yea these kids are gonna get it. Hopefully they learn from this. I just hope that the fucktards posting their address everywhere would stop it, these retards are taking it way too far.

This shit really doesn’t make any sense to me

Between the feminism videogame thread and this, I just don’t’ know if anything has ever been worth giving money to.