EXTRA BATTLE: Thoughts and Ideas for DLC Costumes and NPC Encounters!

Anyone know if we can get Shadow Nash as an alternate costume in the future? The battle against him was datamined by X-Kira, but I’m not sure if he would be considered a “crossover costume”.

We could possibly but I believe it isn’t what Xkira showed. Xkira never predicted Shin Bison and his supposed representation of Shadow Lady was just June alt. Even Xykes did legit datamined first the Blanka and Flauke ost while Xkira didn’t even had those.

I mean, it doesn’t have to happen soon, but I want to see and play as Shadow down the line. The way it was presented, it looked more like it would give just a title, though. :frowning:

Even though he’s probably going to end up with some kinda Talbain alt, I want Blanka to have a King Rasta Mon from Slam Masters alt so that he has the option of a more human looking appearance.

1 Like

Kinda meh with Juri

Menat’s alt Capcom Fighting Evolution’s Anakaris’s Midnight Bliss

Confirmed Forgotten Worlds Unknown Soldier for Guile

http://shoryuken.com/2018/04/27/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-adds-darkness-revenger-a-k-a-shadow-nash-to-extra-battle-as-a-boss-challenge/

Can we get SF2 Dictator and SF2 Claw costumes?

1 Like

Yup I also wanted it, as for Claw they could do the default with secret inputs like the other recent costumes.

confirmed

Good move Capcom better than the last time (Arthur = Ryu was a waste)

Ryu can have a Sub Zero DLC costume while Ken can have a Scorpion DLC costume

Just give him Evil Ryu alt that would do.