EVO 2010 Combo Project

Yeah thats why I mentioned that they build up 1 bar during the combo and only put up the Polimar one which is less so you can actualy start with 5 bars, load, then just go into the combo safe in the knowledge that you’ll have enough to finish it.

(I didn’t post it up without infinate bar because until the end my camera kept running out of batterys and I was having trouble timing the relaunch but if you try them yourself you’ll see the bar build up mid combo, they still aren’t very practical though and really they’d probably die before the super but I wasn’t sure how much that matters for an exhibition so I stuck the level 3s on the end for the sake of flash and “just in case”)

Edit: Some practical none flashy stuff including a 2 bar death combo with Alex/Saki, notation is included in the video
[media=youtube]Eznz9hsVCho[/media]

Trag how do you usually capture your stuff? I’m a noob in the field of video capture.

Right now I’ve got an S-video hooked up from my tv to my comp so I can display my comp on my TV if that helps record somehow.

Also you definitely need to put those Batsu loops and Soki loops you found in the video, that shit is too sexy.

Hi Samurai. I use a Hauppauge HD PVR. I plug my Wii into it using component, and run component out to my TV. Since my gaming TV is only 720p and the Hauppauge sends out 720p, there no lag. I then just open it up in Vegas 9.0 pro and do a bit of cropping, then export out to WMV.

This is a jap vid that shows off the Ippatsuman loop. I think it’s got a lot of potential.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/video/niconico/sm9614238

[media=youtube]0WMzGEECD10[/media]

This.

EDIT: [media=youtube]azrGLf7ixqo[/media]

And this.

[media=youtube]Id6sI7LJ_CM&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Here’s a vid of probably the best Rekkoha DHC OTG pop up glitch w Tekkaman.

Also, I told xSamuraix to let yanno how to perform the Sougenmu infinite. Word!

Rekkoha frames is self explanatory, he just doesn’t get hit as long as his hand is on the ground by anything. Everything will miss!

There’s so many corner loops though, I don’t feel like typing them out, so hopefully I’ll post some vids later.

Hey samurai X or grimalkin, do you guys think his sougenmu infinite can work from a combo to dhc? I was able to switch zero in with his mode on so it might be possible. That would be kinda tight IF it’s possible. Right now I have no clue what that combo looks like. I’m not very good at thinking outside the bun.

This idea is awesome
I had a discussion in class with a friend on why he doesn’t play it that much. His reasons aren’t that bad and I showed him stuff like ippatsuman’s loops and a couple other shit. He says those are cool and peaked his interest but it wasn’t enough. I actually think that perhaps a big cluster of awesomeness is what he needs to see instead watching different stuff here and there. He basically needs to be mind f***ed lol

hey i described the infinite with zero in his combo thread and im workin on putting a video on youtube up of it right now but im workin on slow internet and according to the timer on the youtube upload page says is gonna take about a day and its not even that long of a vid :sad: but if someone else post up a vid thats even better cuz mine is more of a practice session vid than a combo vid. just put it up so people could understand what xSamuraix was talkin bout but check out the combo thread for details.

I don’t wanna turn this into a Zero thread lol, but I get how the combo works now: Basically you combo into Sougenmu w an assist that leaves them grounded (Doronjo/Ryu/Morrigan) & 5B 2** 5C Release1 5B 2** 5C Release1, repeat.

So, that’s the Sougenmu (semi/pseudo) infinite.

Also, I don’t imagine you can combo DHC into Sougenmu semi because the opponent must be grounded for the buster hits. :expressionless:

EDIT: Looks like someone’s keeping tabs on SRK Zero boards. http://d.hatena.ne.jp/video/niconico/sm9771702
There’s a vid for it now lol. @_@

thats why i was sayin go to the zero threads but im still postin up the video since my youtube account has no videos and i just got webcam :lol:

My Blade/Tekk bnb:

[list]j.C, 5B 2B 5C, launch, sj.A B B xx A ~ Baselard, j.B, 2nd jump, j.B xx A ~ Baselard, j.2C xx B ~ Shamshir, call Tekkaman, sj.A B B, 2nd jump, j.2C xx C ~ Katzbalger, 5B, launch (don’t super jump immediately), sj.B B, 2nd jump, j.2C xx C ~ Shamshir xx Crash Intrude, j.2C OTG. - 45 trillion damage. If you 10% baroque for a second rep, it does 48 trillion.[/list]
For small characters (Roll and Viewtiful Joe), you have to alter the air combo a little. After the launch, do j.A B xx A ~ Baselard, j.B, 2nd jump, j.2C and then continue.

But for a better baroque combo specifically with this team, here’s what I do:

[list]j.C, 5B 2B 5C 2C 4C xx A ~ Baselard, baroque, 5B, launch, sj.A A B B, 2nd jump, j.A xx A ~ Baselard, j.2C xx B ~ Shamshir, call Tekkaman, sj.A B B, 2nd jump, j.2C xx C ~ Katzbalger, 5B, launch, sj.B B, 2nd jump, j.2C xx C ~ Shamshir xx Crash Intrude, j.2C OTG. - 46 trillion, which is 2 trillion less than the first one but it’s much easier to execute.[/list]

Also, if you want damage that can’t be mega crashed, you can do triple Voltekka from the C ~ Katzbalger wall bounce. Just do Blade’s Voltekka, DHC into Tekkaman’s, then DHC back to Blade’s.

imssonic/tzukaZONE or whatever caught this before I did, but Y2K’s J.C charged turns to hit the enemy from crossovers.

236 A/B/C turns to hit the enemy. Good for cross unders after 214 A bnb.

She also has an UB setup with Polymar using charge 5C/2C. Great stuff.

This sounds fun, I’m gonna hit the drawing board with Alex and see if I can come up with anything useful.

Didn’t see this noted. After you VAR you can call assist because you’re in normal jump mode, even though you’re at super jump height. Condor and Tekkaman’s assist might be usable from this height. Could make for pretty stuff.

I’m in. I’ll get you some Doronjo juice.

ken’s new loops must be capped!

It sucks getting into this game a couple years too late because it seems like everything I’ve found is old…with that said, I’ll go ahead and post these ‘findings’. Maybe it might be of use…

1. ** Kara Throw Hyper Bomb:** 3C xx 63214C - The little hop from his launcher allows Alex to increase his throw range by just under half screen.

Uses/set-ups:

a. [Opp blocking]** 2A 2B 2C xx BRQ xx 3C xx 63214C** - BRQ is needed because you cannot go from a 2C > 3C.

b. [After a knockdown/as opponent is getting up] Dash xx 3C xx 63214C - this covers about 3/4 of the screen

…After a hyper bomb in the corner you can set up another hyper bomb without making it super obvious.

-If opponent rolls into corner/doesn’t roll, 3C xx 63214C works just fine.
-If opponent rolls past you, 3C xx 63214C in opposite direction as they’re getting up.

c. [During footsies] Dash back xx 3C xx 63214C

…Something I like to throw in. Also works good against those who like to jump xx airdash in attack. Dash back as they’re air dashing in, then grab them as they land. Also works against Poli’s pose > command throw, especially if you’re expecting it. It can also work was a new character is coming in (after you’ve killed/snapped the other one) as long as you know where they’re coming in from. Even the simple walk back into this works wonders sometimes.

d. [After advanced guarding] 3C xx 63214C - if there is an opening but they’re too far to dash in and punish

…I do this against Zero, MM, Karas, etc who can really apply the pressure to you. If you find an opening or anything in their pressure string, I try to go for this if I know they’re out of my normal hyper bomb/Super hyper bomb range.

Note: These also work with the 360AB LvL 3 super as well.

1. Cancel j.6C (head dive) recovery. J.6C xx 236P - Must be done when Alex is very low after the head dive. He should go into the partner tag in animation right before he lands, then recover instantly when he does. I do this every time I go for the head dive, he’ll recover faster even if it hits, misses, or whiffs. Oh…and I know this is very old stuff.

You’re not in a couple years too late. Its only been out a year since the japanese launch.

Show various Polymar resets, PTX madness, Karas 50 hit combos, Volnutt 100 hit combos, extremely scaled down combos using crashes.

Also how about start off with showing some combos from the previous TVC and how it has been rebalanced and all after?

where are said loops?