EVO 2010 Combo Project

HAHA I mashed up to 72 hits one time with Yatterman-2 level 3 but I usually can get around 62 a lot.

Doronjo/Polimar combos including rock/tree loop

[media=youtube]MaElX8VQpT8[/media]

Just dropping this off for review. The last combo is the rock/tree loop in UAS. I heard that more can be done so I’m still working with it though. Will report back if a higher level of beauty is reached on that combo.

i posted them in the ken subforum.

Still no vid, man :confused:

Has anybody found a way to combo into V.Joe Six machine cannon yet w/o assist?

i’ve got one with BBQ, it needs a lil bit of timing and it’s sometimes inconsistent but it works for the most part

c.A, c.A, c.B, s.C > A-PinkBomb > BBQ > c.A, c.A, c.B, s.C > Six Cannon

Some Doronjo juice as promised:
4x Trees, 4x Rocks, 2x Taunt: [media=youtube]Yc5ssmqldBQ[/media]

I’m going to reupload this one since the sound is all messed up and I’ll post some more stuff later (char switch combos, 5x Tree combos, and some other stuff)

I totally want to make and show off a sweet combo. T. Blade is my main but everyone else wants to use him. So im thinkin a zero soki combo would rock.

[media=youtube]KMgRobSrxOM[/media]
[media=youtube]p0jqX7__l4E[/media]

These two videos contain every combo i’ve thought up so far for Zero/Joe the Condor. Some of them probably aren’t really all that amazing for an EVO video, but I do take pride in making them. I hope they will be useful for the debut video at EVO.

I’ve done it a few times by acccident, but it’s possible to link all of Viewtiful Joe’s Supers into one long chain.

The chart is simple

any Combo -> Mach Speed --> Air Joe --> Joe lands first and juggle into Slow and Zoom (A B C is all you can do because your opponent is falling fast)–> then Six Machine into Red Hot

I’m gonna give it a try to see if I can get a decent recording because it’s kind of tough to pull off.

Also, with 3 bars and just a small amount of baroque, Roll/Yatter-1 can pull off an easy 120-130 hit combo. Although I’m sure it’s old news