Electric-Trouble

anybody hear anything from BJ?

Yeah, he sent out a wave of replies, updated, and posted in this topic.

i meant since all of that

god damn im OL-45

It will have been 5 weeks on Friday. I feel like I won’t be getting my stick (OL-43) for a while…:bluu:

so i was looking through “the, i love my custom stick gallery” and i stumpled upon this page…

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=115479&page=439

if you scroll down to like the middle there is a picture of a box made by BJ posted by DSS. pretty cool.

Yeah, did any of the first 18 get their sticks? I’m assuming DSS was one of them.

I was one of the first 18 and I haven’t received mine yet. He probably got his because it was just a box and thus the order wasn’t dependent on parts shipping.

Hopefully mine will arrive soon. :slight_smile:

im OL010 and havn’t recieved mine yet…=(

Man, I hope I get mine next week. If I don’t get an update on seeing my stick (art, box…) I’ll have to get a refund because my 45 days before Paypal doesn’t accept any is in 2 weeks.

I am really beginning to get worried here. We were apologized to for the poor communication efforts of Electric Trouble, and yet the last update we’ve received was on April 14th, 2009. My emails since then have gone unanswered and I am completely in the dark.

I am order #13 and my deadline for cancellation via PayPal is tomorrow (04/25). I would be very displeased to have to cancel the order after waiting so damn long to get the stick I paid for to be built but I certainly do not wish to be taken for a ride. I do not get the impression that Electric Trouble/BJ is fleecing me of my money (famous last words?), but where in the hell are the communication improvements we were told about, whether by email or via website updates? This is simply unacceptable customer service for paying customers who have patiently waited weeks beyond quoted timeframes with an absolutely terrible rate of communication.

Remember: It’s been approx. two weeks since BJ presumably received his parts. This was the timeframe orders 1-18 were given for installation, testing, and shipping of said orders. Has anyone in the first ten orders received any response from Electric Trouble about the ship-readiness of their order?

havnt heard anything yet.

he updated!

Just file the paypal claim, send him a note/email and tell him you’re just doing it as a protection just in case. And when he sends the stick you can cancel.

Hey guys, he updated the website today.

I really want one of these sticks but i may have to make a decesion in the next week as my 45 day limit is about to run out. It’s not that i am trying to be impatient but honestly if i could get a te stick from one of my local game stores or some internet store i think i would have to take it. I would then have to cancel my order as i do not have the cash for 2 premium sticks right now. In short i would sacrifice a little quality in order to get a stick now. Because playing on a pad sucks.

i don’t see anything after the April 14th update

maybe you should try clicking on the refresh button. has anyone got a shipping confirmation email from BJ yet? he said he was gonna send some out this weekend…

Yeah, if anyone recieves their stick this week that would boost my confidence a little.

I haven’t received any shipping confirmations as of yet.