Electric-Trouble

Not really his fault. Sort of Lizard Lick’s for allowing so many orders and not having the stock to back them up, and that (assumingly) cascaded onto ET.

I think he should answer e-mails in a more timely manner and/or post here, but I think people are making too big of a deal over him updating the site. It doesn’t seem like he has any new information to give, unless you want him to post “parts are coming” every three days.

i guess if your starting a new business communication to your customers is key, we’re not bashing this guy we just want some form of communication come on 20 customers or so 1 minute to respond to 1 customers email 20mins out of your day, you take a shit longer than that =D

This is exactly the case.

And so what if its a simple “parts are coming” every few days? LL basically said “were working as hard as possible” everyday for a month, but at least people knew they’d eventually see their stuff because he stayed in contact. I sure as hell hope he’s legit.

anyone hear from Bj yet?

can’t remember the last time i had a BlowJob :lovin:

i’d be doing a chargeback just to hold onto to my paypal protection (45 days) , i’m pretty sure BJ would understand this happening with his piss poor communication

everybody who has ordered from this mofo do a chargeback from paypal chances are he/she has spent your hard earned cash already … blame it on the economic crisis

He posted an update stating that parts are coming this week and they’ll cover orders 1 to 18. What about the rest? I’m #037 and my stick was supposed to ship this week.

Yeah, I check his site everyday and was like oh snap he updated! My order is within the 18. You’re really order 37? Man, I really hope you get yours within a reasonable time now that he has the parts.

Also, I was curious what angle everyone had their stick at? I ordered a flat, but honestly I’m beginning to think a 10 degree slope might have been the better choice for me :frowning:

Edit: Oh wait, he only has enough parts for orders 1-18. Misread that.

i’m #19. life sucks!

So, orders #1-#18 are getting their sticks. That is good news, especially if you’re one of the lucky 18. What does that mean for the rest of the guys who placed orders? Will they have to wait until he gets more parts from his supplier?

Unless I got an email from him, I’d be getting ready to do a charge back. I’m sure he’s a nice guy, but if his supplies can only cover 18 sticks and there are 40, 50 orders, you can’t expect folks to continue to wait.

NOOOOOO I’M 26! devastating…

Sucks for me because i am order 38.

i sent him an email almost a week back and got no response. I’ll send 1 more and if i get no response i may cancel my order.

Greetings SRK!

First, my apologies for the poor communication over the past few days. Between working on sticks, dealing with supply problems, school, and personal/family/health issues, it has been difficult to balance everything. However, this is not an excuse, I am running a business and I would like to preserve a positive business relationship with all my present and future customers.

I (finally) have a shipment coming in this week, which will cover about 18 orders (OL001-OL018). It seems that the supply situation is starting to calm down a bit, so I expect subsequent orders to arrive in a more timely fashion. Since I am recieving the parts for so many joysticks at once, It will take a little bit of time to insert parts and test joysticks. However, I will be working furiously to assemble and ship quality joysticks as quickly as possible.

I apologize to those customers that have waited past the 3-5 week turn around time that was originally quoted. Unfortunately I have no control over the supply issues, but I will deliver a quality final product as quickly as I can. I humbly ask for your continued patience in this matter.

–BJ, Electric-Trouble Arcade Controls

Yeah, got an email today/checked the site. I’m 029, so i guess thats another 2 weeks for me? I suppose I’ll survive til then.

But yeah communication is a very big deal at least to me, especially for a newly established business/product/service. 6 day response time on an email started to worry me.

Hope everything is ok with family and health, those are important.

Thanks for the update, glad to hear some sticks are shipping. (<-OL-017^^)

And to those not within the 18, I’m sure they are well worth the wait, I’ll post up some pics when they arrive.

I think I will just wait until he finishes everybody elses sticks to place an order then :slight_smile:

Probably a good move since you’ll still have your money on hand to earn you interest, or in case of unforeseen emergencies.

You can’t even order an Electric-Trouble arcade stick right now. Orders are temporarily closed.